logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tomtailford  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2023 9:11:57 PM(UTC)
tomtailford

Groups: Registered

Hi there,

I have two x 1hr sessions with NABCDEFG audio enabled - and wondering what the best way to extract audio as separate tracks?

Adobe Premiere/Audition feels sluggish/like it's going to crash with the files, but the files don't seem to have recorded as per the live session.

A test record works fine - audio tracks split as normal.

The longer file doesn't seem to have recorded properly, but wondering if it's Adobe having a tantrum and if anyone has experienced this / has a fix? Am wondering if transcoding to another format will solve my issues?

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!
nikosman88  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2023 1:40:46 AM(UTC)
nikosman88

Greece

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 49 post(s)
Hello. Im using premiere and vmix format multicorder. I also noticed that sometimes even if multiaudio is recorded or not (if it is more diffucult),premiere have a difficulty to insert the files. Solution? I havent find yet. For best audio extracting you can also select wav file record during multicorder so you will have also only audio from file
Yes if you transcode via vmix media converter tool in pro-res format it will work better. But i dont prefer it personally because im using interlaced format 50i and pro-res doesnt work good with it
thanks 1 user thanked nikosman88 for this useful post.
tomtailford on 1/8/2024(UTC)
tomtailford  
#3 Posted : Monday, January 8, 2024 11:02:08 PM(UTC)
tomtailford

Thanks Nikosman - I found if I used the Media Converter Tool, the resulting files audio worked fine.

Originally Posted by: nikosman88 Go to Quoted Post
Hello. Im using premiere and vmix format multicorder. I also noticed that sometimes even if multiaudio is recorded or not (if it is more diffucult),premiere have a difficulty to insert the files. Solution? I havent find yet. For best audio extracting you can also select wav file record during multicorder so you will have also only audio from file
Yes if you transcode via vmix media converter tool in pro-res format it will work better. But i dont prefer it personally because im using interlaced format 50i and pro-res doesnt work good with it