logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
trongkiem  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2023 2:01:32 PM(UTC)
trongkiem

Groups: Registered
Viet Nam

Zoom in vMix 27

I really like the Zoom feature in vMix 27. However, it would be great if you could change the camera and microphone source sent during the meeting. Or at least turn off the camera and microphone.
Thanks
richardgatarski  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 12, 2023 2:03:07 AM(UTC)
richardgatarski

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 292 time(s) in 246 post(s)
I do not really understand your request. Are you talking about the video and audio sent FROM vMix TO Zoom? In that case I have a workaround.

Create a blank "ToZoom" Input, and add whatever video you want to send to Zoom on a layer there. Add a black image on a layer if you want to "turn off" vMix. You can use a Mix Input, and instead mix in different Inputs. Make sure the ToZoom Input is send to OutputX (one of Output2-4). Be aware of that vMix can be very sensitive to the ToZoom Input's position number among other Inputs. If you move it you have to re-assign the OutputX's source.

Assign an Audio bus (e.g BusB), and add to it all audio you you want to send to Zoom.

Both the ToZoom Input and BusB can be manipulated manually and via shortcuts or scripts.

Then, when setting up the Zoom Input use your OutputX as the video source and "BusB" as your audio source.

This is of course a rather complicated way around. And it binds up both an Output and and an Audio bus. I would for sure add a "+1" if you are requesting the same way of managing Zoom's Video and Audio sources as it is for Call Inputs.