logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tomasbenach  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 10, 2023 4:24:24 AM(UTC)
tomasbenach

Groups: Registered
United States

Hello everyone, first time post so I apologize if this is layed out or explained elsewhere.

I have V-Mix Pro which allows up to 8 different V-Mix calls at once. For practical reasons I likely will only be doing 6 people on Camera at once (extreme example)

Previously I was uploading an image layout and then adding every one of the calls to that image as a layer and confirming the call boxes to the dimensions of the layout to fit.

My question and goal is, rather then the v-mix call boxes being on top of the image, how would I change it so that the Image is the top layer and the V-Mix calls are beneath the image.

This so I do not have to distort the quality of the V-Mix call just to fit the box
doggy  
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 10, 2023 7:55:00 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tomasbenach Go to Quoted Post
Hello everyone, first time post so I apologize if this is layed out or explained elsewhere.

I have V-Mix Pro which allows up to 8 different V-Mix calls at once. For practical reasons I likely will only be doing 6 people on Camera at once (extreme example)

Previously I was uploading an image layout and then adding every one of the calls to that image as a layer and confirming the call boxes to the dimensions of the layout to fit.

My question and goal is, rather then the v-mix call boxes being on top of the image, how would I change it so that the Image is the top layer and the V-Mix calls are beneath the image.

This so I do not have to distort the quality of the V-Mix call just to fit the box

put the image on a higher layer than the calls
IceStream  
#3 Posted : Friday, August 11, 2023 7:53:29 PM(UTC)
IceStream

Man

Was thanked: 501 time(s) in 470 post(s)
@ tomasbenach

Important detail that should be mentioned is that the Image "call boxes" need to be transparent similar to the vMix Legacy Title Template MultiViewHD so that your vMix Call Inputs will be seen underneath.

Ice