logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
pasingshot  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 15, 2014 4:53:21 AM(UTC)
pasingshot

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi, when we create a lot of inputs and make visible the audio mixer panel appear two horizontal scroll bar, one for the inputs and one for the audio, It could be possible to make the horizontal scroll bar to vertical? I think that it's more intuitive, I know that it's possible to setting one, two, three... etc rows, but sometimes we use desktop computers that can't use 1080p resolution only 1366x768 and we can't to configure two o three rows because the interface goes crazy, the T bar overlaps the transitions buttons and can't to work at ease, with this feature I think that vMix wins more adaptability.

Or now that I think would be nice if we had the option to configure the automatic and the program itself decides whether to use one, two, three or four rows depending on the screen resolution and if we have enabled audio panel.

Example: I'm setting entries, when I get to the far right and set up another input automatically the program creates a second row and a vertical scroll bar, if I enable the audio panel to do the same function as it does now but instead of the horizontal bar, with the vertical.

I don't know if you can program this or it's possible, but it would be wonderful if the program would work with this feature.

Thanks!
thanks 1 user thanked pasingshot for this useful post.
imccommons on 8/14/2023(UTC)
pilgrims1  
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 19, 2014 10:50:23 AM(UTC)
pilgrims1

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
+ 1
I want above tooooooo.
thanks 1 user thanked pilgrims1 for this useful post.
imccommons on 8/14/2023(UTC)