logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MarcinOsko  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 19, 2023 12:05:44 AM(UTC)
MarcinOsko

Groups: Registered
Poland

Dear all,
I am introducing the new version of Simple Labels for the vMix application. Simple Labels allows you to control the display of labels from another computer on the LAN network or locally from a computer with vMix installed. It enables easy and quick addition and editing of the content of lower thirds by the producer or another person. By delegating the task of editing and displaying lower thirds to another person, the vMix operator has less work and can focus more on enhancing the event production and communicating with camera operators, publishers, or event producers.

Simple labels for vMix - MAC version

The Simple Labels system for vMix does not require any complex network configuration or hardware. You only need to know the IP address of the computer running vMix and have TCP port 8099 open between Simple Labels and vMix.

I have provided a free version of Simple Labels for vMix. This version supports only one lower third (Title) at a time, provided that the label is on INPUT1 in the vMix program. Other than that, this version has full functionality.

If you like Simple Labels, we can create a complete version of the application with features specifically tailored for you and your studio. This version will have a full commercial user license and one year of technical support.

I invite you to test the application :)

Remember that Simple Labels also has a version for the CasparCG engine.

You can download both versions from the official website:

https://tvsimpleapps.com

Especially for you, I have included a video showing how to work with Simple Labels.

https://youtu.be/I6Bqr7wn-mo

Enjoy working with Simple Labels :)