logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mgrayeb  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2023 3:55:20 AM(UTC)
mgrayeb

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Is there a way to increase the font size on the rows of text in the vMix Data Source window when bringing in content from Google Sheets? I tried changing the font size on the Google Sheet itself but that doesn't seem to ehlp, and I checked the Settings button in the Data Source window in vMix but don't see an option there.

I'm bringing in lines of text from a Google Sheet and the font size appears to be smaller than 10pt so it's a bit hard for me to read. Thanks.
IceStream  
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2023 10:46:08 PM(UTC)
IceStream

Man

Was thanked: 501 time(s) in 470 post(s)
@ mgrayeb

The font size and type is determined by the GT Title being used, which can be edited in the Title Editor at any time (right click the Title Input thumbnail)

Ice
thanks 1 user thanked IceStream for this useful post.
mgrayeb on 2/5/2023(UTC)
mgrayeb  
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 5, 2023 1:45:39 AM(UTC)
mgrayeb

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Hi Ice. Thanks for your reply. To clarify, I need to adjust the font size as it appears in the Data Sources popup window (not the title in the production) so that I can more easily read the text in the popup window when deciding which text elements to bring into the title.

For context, I produce webinars for clients that copy audience comments/questions from the chat box on Zoom and/or their website (where the webinars are streamed), and then paste those comments into a Google Sheet that is connected to the vMix Data Sources tool via API.

The problem is that the font that appears in the Data Sources popup window is too small to read. Is there any way to adjust that in that popup window? The font size in the actual title in vMix is fine.
Thanks.
doggy  
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 5, 2023 2:29:53 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mgrayeb Go to Quoted Post
I need to adjust the font size as it appears in the Data Sources popup window (not the title in the production) so that I can more easily read the text in the popup window when deciding which text elements to bring into the title.

This looks to be fixed setting within the programming of vMix itself (DataGridView.Font Property settings) with no option to change . Best option would be to post a feature request allowing to make it adjustable in size
thanks 1 user thanked doggy for this useful post.
mgrayeb on 2/5/2023(UTC)