logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Moussa  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2023 12:06:15 AM(UTC)
Moussa

Groups: Registered

I everyone,
I think, for us operators in movie mutisales, it is appropriate to be able to change the audio of the movie,for events, without having to go through another program.
Ex: during an event the client brings the file of one of his movies that have 2 languages want to see it with English instead of Italian and unfortunately I have to go through vlc.
It's really a pity because your program is versatile and the top one on the market.
I understand you, these are small things that can make you still very competitive.

Kein regards

Moussa
Salvatore  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2023 6:48:00 AM(UTC)
Salvatore

Groups: Registered
Italy

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Salvatore Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Moussa Go to Quoted Post
I everyone,
I think, for us operators in movie mutisales, it is appropriate to be able to change the audio of the movie,for events, without having to go through another program.
Ex: during an event the client brings the file of one of his movies that have 2 languages want to see it with English instead of Italian and unfortunately I have to go through vlc.
It's really a pity because your program is versatile and the top one on the market.
I understand you, these are small things that can make you still very competitive.

Kein regards

Moussa

If your movies have 2 languages (English Channel 1+2 and Italian Channel 3+4) you can
use the Channel Matrix:

https://www.vmix.com/help25/AudioSettings.html