logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Trix_Media  
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2022 3:07:04 AM(UTC)
Trix_Media

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

Hi,
I'm working with a small hockey team in the UK and we've just got a big LED screen and we're using Mix2 in vmix to show graphics and video on this screen.

I have a GT title that has animations on it for Page 1, Page 2 and Datachange in/out. However, these do not run unless the GT title is in program on the main mix, which isn't possible when streaming a Hockey game,

Is there any way to have the GT Title animate when not in Program?
doggy  
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2022 3:40:44 AM(UTC)
doggy

Groups: Registered
Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Trix_Media Go to Quoted Post
Hi,
I'm working with a small hockey team in the UK and we've just got a big LED screen and we're using Mix2 in vmix to show graphics and video on this screen.

I have a GT title that has animations on it for Page 1, Page 2 and Datachange in/out. However, these do not run unless the GT title is in program on the main mix, which isn't possible when streaming a Hockey game,

Is there any way to have the GT Title animate when not in Program?

One could have the GT title in overlay on output but uncheck that overlay used for the stream (output settings) so its actually not visible in the stream
Layer the GT title in your MIX and use shortcuts/function TitleBegin/EndAnimation to trigger those animation or specify the animation within the title ( example: DataChangeIn.TextBlock2.Text for Value)

Edit: one can also trigger the animations with above mentioned functions when the GT title is in active playmode (no need to put it in overlay)
thanks 1 user thanked doggy for this useful post.
eduardocfs on 10/22/2022(UTC)