logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
fat cat  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2022 3:37:11 PM(UTC)
fat cat

Groups: Registered
Canada

Hi VMIX team

First of all, I want to suggest some functions that VMIX should have because these functions will make VMIX more valuable.

I currently have a few streaming projects, each project have more than two hosts and the hosts change every day. All hosts are from different country and city.

Next month, I have another new project and is a singing contest streaming, there will be 4-5 judges (stable), and another 10-15 participants (change every week), and again, they all come from different country and city.

The contest will have one main channel (judges and singers together), one judges channel, one channel with judges and a singer who is performing, and one channel for singer performing.

All channels have a full screen video background 1920p*1080p. the important thing is, all of judges and participants have a small back ground that is fixed at the back. I am hoping that there’s a function that allow us to do copy and paste within the same channel.

There’s a big problem, during the contest streaming, the singers (around 10-15 each week) will use the same vmix call link, then they will come into VMIX one by one. They come from different city and use different video camera. that means the camara screens need to do many adjustments during one streaming. If there’s a function that can allow when the first participate leave, the second person can still use the same adjustment of the first participate.

VMIX dose not have the adjustment function to cut items and camara screen, so I have to consider to use Vimeo Studio 6 or OBS to do this contest streaming project. Because Vimeo Studio 6 and OBS have the adjust function that can do that. For example, when one singer leave, and the next singer come, the camara screen size is already ready without the need to make another adjustment. I just need to click on cut and then move the frame and let the singer stay at middle of the frame.

Another function is the preview and output. When I am adjusting and cutting items, output can show what I am doing, that mean, people is watching it. So that mean preview function is not a complete preview.

Kind Regards
nikosman88  
#2 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2022 6:02:51 PM(UTC)
nikosman88

Greece

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 49 post(s)
fat cat  
#3 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2022 6:11:21 PM(UTC)
fat cat

Canada

Originally Posted by: nikosman88 Go to Quoted Post

its not realy good. but Thank you so much.

it looks only for trial, right?

WARNING!
Make sure you have selected the POSITION tab of the input configuration window for proper operation!
Currently as trial version runs for 1 minute with info popups!
Use at OWN RISK During Production setup NOT actual production !
nikosman88  
#4 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2022 9:08:06 PM(UTC)
nikosman88

Greece

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 49 post(s)
Yes it is trial but if does the job you want,you can buy it.
fat cat  
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 30, 2022 4:28:09 AM(UTC)
fat cat

Canada

Originally Posted by: nikosman88 Go to Quoted Post
Yes it is trial but if does the job you want,you can buy it.

Thank you. it dose part of them. I downlod it. thank you so much.