logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
VVEPBrian  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 12:34:59 AM(UTC)
VVEPBrian

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I'm trying to setup my lo 4k plus so that the Analog Audio is used for 4 mic inputs, and 4 mic outputs. I have it setup appropriately in the AJA Control Panel (4-in 4-out). I'm able to get one microphone to work as an Audio Input. I do this by adding a new Audio Input, choosing Kona ASIO as the device (The AJA Audio Device that shows up in other option panels isn't there). With the device set to Kona ASIO, and the Audio Channel set to 1 my microphone works.

That's where things stop being fun. If I add another Audio Input, this time setting the Audio Channel to 2 in hopes of connecting another mic - the Audio Input 1 previously created stops working, and now the microphone I have plugged into XLR input cable 1 on the lo4k shows up as Audio channel 2 in vMix.

Lastly, I cannot get the unit to work as my Master Output at all. I've tried just about every possible combination that I can. In the Master Output settings, there are two possible options for the Unit. Whereas under Inputs it only shows the Kona ASIO option, the dropdown options for Master Output include both "Digital Audio Interface (AJA System Audio)" and "KONA ASIO". I've tried using both to set Master Outputs to Channels 5+6 or 7+8, and I cannot get audio to feed out of those XLR audio cables. Again, my unit is set to Channels 1-4 as inputs, and Channels 5-8 as outputs in the AJA Control Panel.

Has anyone else set this up and got it to work? I connect my vMix system at a local university where they always need the audio feeds via XLR to the house sound, and SDI to the projectors. I could eliminate a separate audio interface if I could get everything flowing through this lo 4k PLus.

Thanks.
Rom1  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2022 8:53:00 PM(UTC)
Rom1

Groups: Registered
France

Hello Brian, have you finaly found a way to do it ? I'd like to do the same but same issues as input or output.