logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tikacademy  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 4, 2022 11:53:08 PM(UTC)
tikacademy

Groups: Registered
Colombia

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi @all, I've got a x-touch used from eBay (just so you know) I've gone through many documents, videos and forums finding NO solution to my issue. I'm not really sure if the controller is faulty because whenever I bring a fader up it goes down on its own, with or without Vmix open and shortcuts set, I've selected MC/USB as operation mode, tried Tim's video for fader setup but no use. don't get me wrong LEDs, and buttons wprk, but faders keep resetting position. Now, do you guys know what can be done or what am I missing? Thanks.
Studiorove  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2022 7:12:47 PM(UTC)
Studiorove

Ireland

Have you tried Central Control for this? I use the X-touch and it works perfectly with vMix, but through Central Control.
TobinT  
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 1, 2022 10:08:46 PM(UTC)
TobinT

Belgium

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Hi just checking when you are setting up the faders in vmix are you setting up both a shortcut and a activator?

bbbullock  
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2023 10:42:53 AM(UTC)
bbbullock

United States

I've just purchased an X-Touch Extender and am having the same problem. I've tried it both direct connect to vMix (configuring both the shortcut and the activator) and via Central Control. The fader behavior is as you describe below...and I cannot find a solution.

Were you ever successful in solving this problem?

Originally Posted by: tikacademy Go to Quoted Post
Hi @all, I've got a x-touch used from eBay (just so you know) I've gone through many documents, videos and forums finding NO solution to my issue. I'm not really sure if the controller is faulty because whenever I bring a fader up it goes down on its own, with or without Vmix open and shortcuts set, I've selected MC/USB as operation mode, tried Tim's video for fader setup but no use. don't get me wrong LEDs, and buttons wprk, but faders keep resetting position. Now, do you guys know what can be done or what am I missing? Thanks.

talonavm  
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2023 11:39:05 AM(UTC)
talonavm

United States

Ive successfully used an X-touch and X-touch Extender with vmix via both Central Control and Midi-Mixer. Both of them work right out of the box using usb. If you need network then you can use a virtual midi app that can take mackie control scheme.
Symon  
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2023 6:37:58 AM(UTC)
Symon

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: talonavm Go to Quoted Post
Ive successfully used an X-touch and X-touch Extender with vmix via both Central Control and Midi-Mixer. Both of them work right out of the box using usb. If you need network then you can use a virtual midi app that can take mackie control scheme.

Has the extender been detected within vMix - glad to reach out if you want help
Tone13  
#7 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2023 4:18:32 PM(UTC)
Tone13

Australia

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I too have never had an issue with the X Touch and vMix although I only use them together with Central Control.