logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Cindy Drozda  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2022 9:17:18 AM(UTC)
Cindy Drozda

Groups: Registered
United States

Hi all,
I am trying to capture 4 Sony RX100 cameras, into vMix, at 2160p30, using a Blackmagic decklink quad HDMI recorder capture card in a Sonnet SE1 chassis. Computer is a Dell Alienware m15 R6, Model P109F. Last November, when I set this up, 3 of the channels on the decklink card captured clean video from the cameras, and the other one put a day-glo green overlay on top of the image in the input. Yesterday, I thought it might be improper installation of the hardware, so I disassembled the chassis and card, and reassembled. Now only one of the channels captures clean video, 2 of them have a green overlay, and one has a grey one. I did all the unplug/replug, restart, change, etc, that I usually do with vMix problems, and still have that issue. I called Blackmagic support. Round and about, and all drivers and software now up to date, and it was discovered that those channels with the overlay in vMix are capturing clean video in both BMD's Media Express, and in OBS. So, the issue seems to be something in vMix. Does anyone have ideas about how to resolve this? Thank you in advance!

Note: This seems to be solved by choosing a different video format for the input. I started with NV12, and got the green overlay. YUY2 gave an overlay, also. The other formats, UYVY, ARGB32, and RGB32, all give me a clean video.
Cindy