logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
NSCPro  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2023 2:26:51 AM(UTC)
NSCPro

Groups: Registered
Estonia

Hi.

I look forward to expressing an opinion on what the best software is to create graphics, but it would be ideal if Data Source would be particularly good if JSON. There is no point in offering GT Designer - it's so rudimentary :) I wait for your opinions to do with the graphics.:)
paco3346  
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2023 6:37:25 AM(UTC)
paco3346

United States

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 31 post(s)
What makes GT designer special is that it's 100% hardware accelerated. It's intended for you to make assets in something like Photoshop/After Effects and import them as image sequences. Additionally, it has support for pages and transitions between states within a single title (as opposed to multiple having to switch between multiple titles).

My antecdotal, completely uninformed assumption is that 95% of vmix users never delve into GT's features.

Tangentially- vMix isn't meant to be a video editor but rather just switch between prepared assets. GT follows the same principal.
NSCPro  
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2023 6:53:54 AM(UTC)
NSCPro

Estonia

I have been using GT Designer for years and today it seems somewhat rudimentary, I used some other programs and there are still a lot of options, there are already a huge number of options for transitions, in addition to the possibility of such 3D effects, etc.. GT is somehow wooden and with few options
User is suspended until 2/12/2032 11:59:45 AM(UTC) Joeboe69  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2023 9:38:56 PM(UTC)
Joeboe69

Barbados

I don't believe that GT was created to be very sophisticated, as it was just to create simple titles with some decent effects. I use it with what they have given, and I find no fault with it....If I need more fancy bells and whistles, I would use After Effects, Blufftitler, or NewBlue titler .... they all work, but I am quite satisfied with GT title Designer .....Sometimes I will create my own titles with whatever effects are there, and they look great to me...too much fancy graphics and animation can be quite distractive in my opinion

Ttha's just my way....

Joeboe say so
Nikolis  
#5 Posted : Saturday, February 3, 2024 9:33:36 AM(UTC)
Nikolis

I believe GT Title Designer is a very nice tool as it stands, even more when combined with Photoshop (PSD). Yet, if you are looking for something (even) more "professional" why not try After Effects and connect them to vMix through NDI ? It can't get more professional than that, can it ?