logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
koinonia  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2024 4:21:32 AM(UTC)
koinonia

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
vMix version 27.0.0.72 with the latest zoom plugin version (5.17.6.31095)

Using Behringer UMC202HD, the zoom audios in vMix go directly to the audio output of the Behringer audio interface. Even muting Master or any buses.
With all other inputs in vMix (videos,musics, etc), the audios work normal, sending to master or audio buses.
I checked the audio settings of windows and only the zoom audios is going directly to OUT 1-2 despite OUT 1-2 is not the default device.

I tested with Behringer UMC22 that uses the windows driver and not the Behringer driver and for my surprise there is no problem.

I am guessing if this problem is related with vmix zoom plugin, because this problem started after version 5.16.10.26236

Martin, could you please try to reproduce this problem?

I tested with two different machines with the same problem.
makrovcs  
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2024 8:19:52 PM(UTC)
makrovcs

Man
Ukraine

Originally Posted by: koinonia Go to Quoted Post

Using Behringer UMC202HD, the zoom audios in vMix go directly to the audio output of the Behringer audio interface. Even muting Master or any buses.
With all other inputs in vMix (videos,musics, etc), the audios work normal, sending to master or audio buses.
I checked the audio settings of windows and only the zoom audios is going directly to OUT 1-2 despite OUT 1-2 is not the default device.

I tested with Behringer UMC22 that uses the windows driver and not the Behringer driver and for my surprise there is no problem.

I am guessing if this problem is related with vmix zoom plugin, because this problem started after version 5.16.10.26236

you need mute in windows audio mixer "vmixzoomnode"
koinonia  
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2024 11:16:33 PM(UTC)
koinonia

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: makrovcs Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: koinonia Go to Quoted Post

you need mute in windows audio mixer "vmixzoomnode"

I checked the windows audio mixer and despite it shows that vmixzoommode is muted, I had to zero the volume and this workaround works! Thanks Makrovcs!
Hope Martin can fix this bug because everytime I start a new zoom in vMix I have to mute and lower the volume to zero in Windows audio mixer.
mgrayeb  
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2024 10:48:26 AM(UTC)
mgrayeb

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Interesting. I was using a Behringer 404HD audio interface connected to my vMix production laptop a week ago so that I could produce in vMix and then send audio and video content from a an in-person conference into a Zoom webinar. (I was NOT bringing any Zoom audio or Zoom remote guests into vMix for this production). That worked without any problems, but again, I was not using any Zoom inputs into the vMix production.

And yesterday, a week after that event, when I for the first time brought Zoom inputs into vMix 27, I encountered a similar problem to what you outlined in this thread. In my case, the Behringer 404 HD was no longer connected to my laptop, and in my production yesterday that had both Zoom callers and vMix Call participants, only the audio from the Zoom callers was unexpectedly being heard through my laptop's speakers, while all of my other audio in the production (including the vMix Calls) was being properly routed to my headphones (as was indicated in my selections for Audio Outputs in vMix).

Per your comment in my separate thread on the issues I was experiencing with Zoom audio inputs in vMix (see: https://forums.vmix.com/...-in-vMix-27#post113968), I read your thread here and see what appear to be some similarities between our experiences.

Very helpful post. Thank you.