logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Nick  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2023 12:51:30 PM(UTC)
Nick

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
It seems once an input is assigned Zoom it can not be changed to any other input.

I was testing the Zoom integration in one of my presets and when I went to change the input back to a vMix Call the "change" option was grayed out.

Unrelated but when I went back and rebuilt my preset and the vMix Call would not allow me to hear my callers. Even with resetting the passwords and still had the same issues. Reinstalled 26 and the problem resolved itself.
thanks 1 user thanked Nick for this useful post.
eddysangalli on 11/21/2023(UTC)
Edy Santos  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 21, 2023 10:01:16 PM(UTC)
Edy Santos

Man
Brazil

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I was getting ready to open a similar topic, I also noticed this problem:

In this beta version of vMix, I've noticed an issue. I create presets using photos as examples, intending to replace them later with vMix Call inputs. The problem arises when I perform this substitution; the vMix Call input comes without audio. The only way to have audio with vMix Call is to create a new vMix Call input. However, continually moving these inputs into vMix ends up disrupting my entire project. I've always created presets in previous vMix versions, and the replacement of these "photos" used to occur without any issues. Unfortunately, this is a significant problem in the beta version of vMix 27.
thanks 3 users thanked Edy Santos for this useful post.
eddysangalli on 11/21/2023(UTC), Clayton Andretti on 11/21/2023(UTC), eduardocfs on 11/22/2023(UTC)
admin  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 21, 2023 10:16:42 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 4161 time(s) in 1494 post(s)
In the audio case, the issue seems to be the new Bus Mixer levels all default to 0 for non-audio inputs like photos.
We will fix this in the next update, along with allowing changing Zoom to other input types.
thanks 2 users thanked admin for this useful post.
eduardocfs on 11/22/2023(UTC), sinc747 on 11/23/2023(UTC)
samupedrosa  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 21, 2023 10:18:59 PM(UTC)
samupedrosa

Brazil

Originally Posted by: Edy Santos Go to Quoted Post

In this beta version of vMix, I've noticed an issue. I create presets using photos as examples, intending to replace them later with vMix Call inputs. The problem arises when I perform this substitution; the vMix Call input comes without audio. The only way to have audio with vMix Call is to create a new vMix Call input. However, continually moving these inputs into vMix ends up disrupting my entire project. I've always created presets in previous vMix versions, and the replacement of these "photos" used to occur without any issues. Unfortunately, this is a significant problem in the beta version of vMix 27.

SIM, TAMBÉM ESTOU COM ESTE MESMO PROBLEMA!
eddysangalli  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 21, 2023 10:27:02 PM(UTC)
eddysangalli

Brazil

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Edy Santos Go to Quoted Post

I have the same problem and it really affects projects ready for multiple uses.