logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jhtcan  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2023 9:53:26 AM(UTC)
jhtcan

Groups: Registered
Canada

I didn't see any option to share slides to Zoom, is it possible to make it an additional option under the return feed? (so we can choose which output we want to be shared) And maybe an additional setting under external outputs for zoom screen sharing, like sharing sound, optimizing for video, etc...

Another thing I quite didn't understand was how the messaging works. I see direct messages coming through and when replying to them straight away, it seems it answers directly to a person, when waiting a little, and let's say I answer in 3 minutes, it seems to go to the group chat. So I couldn't find a way to answer directly to a person. Would it be an option to send direct messages when clicking on a person icon in the Zoom Manager?
admin  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2023 12:17:50 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 4165 time(s) in 1496 post(s)
Hi,

The purpose of Zoom integration in vMix is to facilitate an easy way to bring in raw audio/video feeds from participants.
If you require the full functionality of Zoom, you should run that on a second PC as the host, and simply use vMix to connect for the purpose of seeing the video feeds.

Regards,

Martin
vMix