logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
adambou  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2022 11:11:20 AM(UTC)
adambou

Groups: Registered
Australia

I tag all my replays when I mark the events. great try, great chase, blooper etc.

During half time I want to automatically filter these via tag so I can just play the "great try" replays from the active list.

Is there a short cut option for this?

J0hnD0e  
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2022 7:44:31 AM(UTC)
J0hnD0e

Groups: Registered

Hello. I apologize for my bad english.
Do you mark repetitions with shortcuts? Then add the function of copying to another list of replays in them (vmix has 20 lists built into replay lists). The ReplayCopySelectedEvent function, or ReplayCopyLastEvent. Parameter - sheet/tab number where the Event will be copied. "1" - default sheet/tab. In this way, you can sort events into different sheets, for example, in sheet "2" there will be all events with the tag "goal", and in sheet "3" with the tag "violation", etc. Then it will be enough to open the tab with the desired number, select the necessary events and start playing them. Events are highlighted in a standard way, as, for example, files are selected in Windows Explorer. Ctrl-clicking can select arbitrary events. Whether it is possible to switch sheets in the shortcuts replay, I don’t know yet, I haven’t figured it out yet. But if you can, then playback is easy to automate.
IMHO
Best regards

PS The functions for selecting the events sheet/tab in the replay are called ReplaySelectEventsX, where X is the number(1-20) of the sheet in the replay, for example ReplaySelectEvents12 - selection/switching to the events sheet with the number "12". Thus, automation does not cause problems.

PPS For manual selection, you can use the search tool/field in the replay shell. You can play the selected/highlighted events from there by clicking the Play Events button