logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kiwlei  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 11, 2022 2:48:33 AM(UTC)
kiwlei

Groups: Registered
United States

Hello all,

This is my very first post here and I hope I am right here with my question?!

I've been using vMix Call regularly (like so many of us) for the past two years to get remote guests live on my show.

I'm always faced with the task of having to use the vMix call channels several times during a show day, for example, to implement several discussion rounds with four, five, six participants each in succession. without having to use multiple systems applinked.

I would like to avoid the disaster that a participant from a later discussion accidentally kicks a caller out of the current session because he clicks on the vMix call link too early cinema hd.

I found a tool (RProducer) that seemed very promising at first. I ultimately decided against using it because loading scripts in vMix after each startup and the required browser settings on the caller side didn't seem appropriate. Also, I just couldn't get it to work, but that may be me....

Do any of you know of a solution, preferably web-based, that I can use to quickly and reliably route vMix calls from a virtual waiting room (preferably with a customizable layout) to my call channels? If the caller could then also control a remote PowerPoint presentation, I would be more than happy!

Looking forward to recommendations!
MartLeib  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 11, 2022 3:07:26 AM(UTC)
MartLeib

Estonia

Was thanked: 51 time(s) in 42 post(s)
I have simple system that can route guests as needed from waiting room -> greenroom/test call -> Production call -> thanks for participaiting page.
I have not made it commercially available yet, since the management is currently in Google Spreadsheets, not on dedicated admin panel, but everything works. Also I have integrated Cliquer, Internet clicker and my own clicker system as well.
If you are interested, contact me Mart@voogle.ee and we can work something out.
Aecast  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2022 8:21:44 PM(UTC)
Aecast

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Hi Kiwlei,

I have a solution called RProducer, which provides a VMIX Call Manager to allow you to onboard callers from a queue and then end their call.
The Call Manager allows you to see callers from 3 seperate VMIX Machines which you can then connect to your broadcast via your own green room.

You can also set bespoke Branded Caller connection screens to your events and on a caller exit, direct them to a follow up webpage etc.

See the post on RProducer here for more details.

RProducer Forum info