logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Aecast  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2021 10:54:16 AM(UTC)
Aecast

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
RProducer for VMIX 4K & Pro (Version 24+)

RProducer is a set of online tools which interface to VMIX over WAN and LAN.
Tools include full control of VMIX Calls, have your callers visit a branded page and connect them to your VMIX production.
No pre-sending links, connect them to any VMIXCall input, and use upto 3 VMIX Machines together.
Create Deck Control buttons and Presentation Clickers, manage GT tiles, and Timers....

We have been testing over the past 3 months with over 180 testers globally.
The VMIXCall control Manager function has been used to assist onboarding Callers in many events.

View the latest RProducer User Guide (PDF)
Please read the User Guide, for full details on how to setup your VMIX to connect to RProducer

To test RProducer please visit either the USA or EU server links below to best suit your region and Signup

USA Servers: http://rproducer.com/producer
EU Servers: http://rproducereu.com/producer

Visit and Join the RProducer Facebook Group
To catch up on latest information and reports from testers.

With more features being added we welcome you to come and try RProducer and keep track of next developments.

RProducer has now officially launched (17th Dec 2021) and is live.
Try the Trial to test for 15 days.
You will see the subscription options available, use the Shared server or have your own Team Server instance allowing you to have multiple person from your company, as well as additional control of contractors with defined functions of RProducer for your Events

The latest Features added are
- Alert sound when a person joins the VMIXCall Manager Queue
- CHAT with text when Callers waiting in the Call Queue and Green Room, to assist them to connect.

Available Soon
PowerPoint Clicker for any Windows PC machine. Run two presentations on seperate machines Live and Backup.
No Software needed to load onto your PPT machine. You simply run the RProducer Powerpoint Presentation.
Run it once, open your Presentation to use the Clicker control Feature for presenters to control slides remotely.
Setup the RProducer Presenters function with as many clickers for presenters as required.
Control (turn on/off) clickers when time for users to present their slides.

RProducer VMIXCall Manager
thanks 1 user thanked Aecast for this useful post.
nikosman88 on 2/10/2022(UTC)
Tullo_rjs  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 4, 2021 9:48:18 PM(UTC)
Tullo_rjs

Italy

hi. I'm trying rProducer and after scripting i see that vMix and rProducer "talks" each other: i can see my project and my inputs in the "inputs quick update" or also my titles in "gt quick update", so i think i made a good installation of this system.
BUT i notice that i cannot work with vMIxCall features because i cannot see any of the calls i've open as input in my vMix project.
vMix Calls links section of rProducer is empty, it doesn't show any call. Why?
i'm using a 23 version of vMix because right here and now i can test only with an old machine.
Aecast  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 4, 2021 11:27:03 PM(UTC)
Aecast

United Kingdom

Hi Tullo_rjs

you will need VMIX Version 24+ (4K or Pro) as new features were added to the API which are needed to work with VMIXCalls
Also The latest rollout of browsers have CORS Cross Orgin Domain set as default so you will need to either disable some flags in the browser to bypass CORs or install a Cors browser extension(Many free ones out there) as Rprodcuer is talking to your LAN localhost host machine with VMIX when using the LAN feature. WAN feature does not need CORs extensions etc...

If you can upgrade to VMIX 24, let me know and will assist on your setup - See the RPRoducer Form for my contact

br Ian
Aecast  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2022 12:57:42 PM(UTC)
Aecast

United Kingdom

RProducer has now officially launched (17th Dec 2021) and is live.
Try the Trial to test for 15 days.
You will see the subscription options available:-
use the Shared server or have your own Team Server instance allowing you to have multiple person from your company, as well as additional control of contractors with defined functions of RProducer for your Events [/size]

The latest Features added are
- Alert sound when a person joins the VMIXCall Manager Queue
- CHAT with text when Callers waiting in the Call Queue and Green Room, to assist them to connect.

Available Soon
PowerPoint Clicker for any Windows PC machine. Run two presentations on seperate machines Live and Backup.
No Software needed to load onto your PPT machine. You simply run the RProducer Powerpoint Presentation.
Run it once, open your Presentation to use the Clicker control Feature for presenters to control slides remotely.
Setup the RProducer Presenters function with as many clickers for presenters as required.
Control (turn on/off) clickers when time for users to present their slides.