logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
andriesk  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2019 5:01:24 AM(UTC)
andriesk

Groups: Registered
United States

We do a daily live auction on youtube. We have switched from OBS to vMix and enjoying it. Our only issue is that we display the Live Chat as an overlay in our stream to somewhat help with the various lag. In OBS we were able to stylize the format of the feed by using CSS code. It worked well. Currently I am using the browser input but the text is way too small and it has the white background. The social templates only allow one text at a time, as far as i can make out. My question is, is there a way of adding CSS code to reformat the Live Chat? Or is there another was of doing this. We need a list of at least the last 6-8 entries to show up for when we are doing our bidding.
For example of the OBS and vMix version please look up Just Under The Bark channel on YouTube.

Thanks
Andries

Follow up: I was unable to find any what of have YouTube Live Chat on screen, other than just the one comment at a time. This is a deal breaker for us as we run a live auction every day and how we can somewhat combat the different lags our customers have. If is a pity because we realy liked this software. We will return to OBS because we can control the style and layout with CSS.