logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

24 Pages«<222324
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DWAM  
#461 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2020 5:22:09 PM(UTC)
DWAM

Groups: Registered
Man
France

Was thanked: 685 time(s) in 527 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Joeboe Go to Quoted Post

I notice that...me too...functionality first, design later....but mine is so simple, that I can spend time on design....but that audio panel looks so nice......and like I said....you have great patience....but then again, you only need to make one channel, and then clone as many times as you need....well that is what I do....make a single channel, make it fully functional and then clone.....I like your stuff...and like I said...since I am not into audio that much, I go simple....you are good with your stuff, so keep going....and also, when you ready, just drop a zipped file...it could be just a single or 2 channel version....something small....

Everything is cloned here and uses the Group feature for 'as easy as possible" updates. However when dealing with scripts cloning won't work and somehow when you look for optimization, the clone feature is not always your best friend. For example, here, it's stupid to allow a media input to be in the "intercom" group or to have VST controls which I won't use. But that's only a version 1 beta and I built it upon what is a typical setup for my productions when I have my own audio guy with an external mixer. Yes I have already thought about possible adjustments for specific smaller or bigger projects... but I don't need this for myself on vMix, it's only designed for when a tech is in charge of the audio.

Sallmunds  
#462 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2020 11:25:36 PM(UTC)
Sallmunds

Sweden

When I try to open a saved file it says "This file was created with a newer version of Panel Builder! Pleas update to Panel Builder version 3.0.12 or newer"

But I have version 4.0.20. I downloaded it today and saved the file today and tried to open it today. What can be wrong?
raugert  
#463 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2020 12:12:32 AM(UTC)
raugert

Man
Canada

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 96 post(s)
That is odd. If you can you send me your template file at info@studio793.ca , I will have a look at it to see why this is happening.

thanks,
Richard