logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<789
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
GaetanDirven  
#161 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2019 6:16:04 AM(UTC)
GaetanDirven

Groups: Registered
Netherlands

Hello, VMIX Panel Builder is a fantastic idea. I use Vmix in a mini theater and I will definitely use your software. I made a panel layout as a test.
For the joke I also drew screws on both sides.
This layout is of course free to use. Good luck with the development of this program. Panel design ver1.jpg (240kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
raugert  
#162 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2019 8:21:19 AM(UTC)
raugert

Was thanked: 50 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Update:

- added “duration" field for transitions
- added “connect” icon to main window. It will open/close the IP window and show status of connection (green=connected)
- “Lock" icon will now lock objects and prevent them from being moved/sized/deleted when in Edit mode. However, the object properties remain editable in the InfoBox window
- added icons (follow, speaker/mute, clock) in media icons
- added new title shortcuts for compatibility with vMix 22 (setTickerSpeed, TitleBeginAnimation)

Version 2.0.36
https://cli.re/vmix-panel-builder-v36

Your suggestions for improvement are always welcome. Thank-you all for your support.
cheers,
Richard
Joeboe  
#163 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2019 5:53:19 PM(UTC)
Joeboe

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
This is how I use my Panel Builder switcher, single monitor Panel Builder.jpg (851kb) downloaded 7 time(s).
wtmuradiotv  
#164 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2019 8:53:00 AM(UTC)
wtmuradiotv

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: raugert Go to Quoted Post
UPDATED: 1 Feb 2019

Use this App to design your own Custom Control Panels. It is fully customizable and works on PC, MAC and All-In-One or Laptop touch screens.

Features:

- Window can be sized to whatever you like. Make large panels for multiple functions or small panels for simple functions.

- The background "theme" is selectable

- Buttons can have the "Classic Switcher" Clear button look or Coloured buttons with adjustable border size or Icon Buttons with customizable icons.

- Resizable Buttons, Labels and Faders can be added to canvas. Clone single or multiple objects.

- vMix Commands can be placed directly in Buttons and Faders

- "Hotkeys" - Keyboard keys can be assigned to Buttons

- Timer feature to send Button commands at a specified time (one time trigger)

- Objects can be be sized and placed wherever you like on the canvas by drop and drag. Button/Label colours and border sizes can be adjusted to suit users.

- Labels can be placed on top or behind objects and made opaque or transparent. Border size, Text size and Colour is adjustable.

- Faders can be be sized and placed wherever you like on the canvas. VU's can be hidden in Preferences if desired.

- Buttons and Faders can be assigned to any vMix commands (All the vMix shortcut commands are available on dropdown menus)

- Run vMix scripts directly within app using the "Script Builder". No need to know programming

- The layouts can be saved for later use. They files are not encrypted so they can easily be shared with others.

- No need to program the midi shortcuts in vMIx.

- Can be used on local network (LAN) or DDNS if you wish to control from outside your network (requires DDNS server)

——————————————————————

Download Links:

Version 2.0.36 (updated 1 Feb 2019)
https://cli.re/vmix-panel-builder-v36

User Guide
http://cli.re/vmix-panel-builder-user-guide

Sample Templates:
http://cli.re/vmix-sample-templates

Screen Shot VMPB Volleybal.png (249kb) downloaded 3 time(s).

Screen Shot VMPB Keybd.png (1,112kb) downloaded 0 time(s).

*** DEMOS/TUTORIALS ***

Pt 1 - Intro to vMix Panel Builder:

Pt 2 - Adding objects into Panel Builder:

Pt 3 - Adding command to objects:

Pt 4 - Adding scripts to buttons:

all good but wouldn't it be better to have a touch screen for this type of application
raugert  
#165 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2019 9:52:58 AM(UTC)
raugert

Yes a touchscreen is ideal, the application was originally designed to run on PC laptops with touchscreen and All-In-One touchscreen computers. It also works on regular Mac and PC computers using the mouse or keyboard hotkeys for users who don't have touchscreen functionality.

I like to use a combination of both touch and hotkeys on a laptop with a touchscreen. In other words, I design a complete panel (like the first picture) to do all the functions that I want, then I program some hotkeys for the most used commands like the Program bus, Preview bus, Transitions, and Replays. (similar to the 2nd picture - Basic Keyboard Layout). This way, the most often used commands can be cut from a tactile keyboard that gives you a better feel and response. I then activate the less used commands, like the show timer, overlays and triggers from the touchscreen.

Marvin  
#166 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 12:23:12 PM(UTC)
Marvin

Hi how you doing? is there a way to create a play list a play manually each clean, when a anchor as for the video o pkg? do you had a tutorial on this theme, thanks so much and congratulation on this great program
raugert  
#167 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 2:10:13 PM(UTC)
raugert

Hi Marvin,

You can play individual items from a playlist by selecting the item (SelectIndex command) and then choosing a "transport" command such as (Play, Pause, PlayPause, Restart, NextItem, PreviousItem).

Here is a sample template where you can select which item you want to play and then apply the transport command.

PlayList Select.csv.zip (2kb) downloaded 9 time(s).

You can also automate some of this by using a script (like in the bottom button). For example, it will select the playlist item and play it directly to Output by pressing one button. You can of course change the script to suit your needs..

cheers,
Richard