logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

48 Pages«<45678>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
raugert  
#101 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 9:25:55 AM(UTC)
raugert

Groups: Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 309 time(s) in 176 post(s)
Yes thanks for the report MWilson. I have updated the app with a newer version (see original post). It should fix the cloning issue on Faders.

also:
- Added T-Bar object. It can be used as a "Tradionnal A/B" style or a "Snap Back" like the one used in vMix. Select choice in Preferences. The parameters are also adjustable so it can be used for functions like 'SetFader' or 'ReplaySetSpeed'. Refer to the vMix shortcuts documentation for values. There may still be an issue on some Windows computers where the TBar 'sticks' occasionally. Please consider this feature as Beta.

- Added "centering" Slider that can be used for commands that require +/- values like used in Color Correction. It can be sized vertically or horizontally.

- Objects can now be moved and sized in groups by lassoing or shift-selecting individual objects

- Added default canvas size setting in Preferences

Feel free to post reports here. I'm always open to suggestions and appreciate your patience.

Richard

thanks 1 user thanked raugert for this useful post.
BETech on 8/12/2018(UTC)
raugert  
#102 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 7:37:46 PM(UTC)
raugert

Canada

Update 2.0.14:

You can now run vMIx scripts directly in a button. Allows for multiple commands with the same button.
When "ScriptStartDynamic" is selected as a command, it will open a field where you can enter your script (use the same web scripting syntax as described in vMix guide)

Richard
thanks 2 users thanked raugert for this useful post.
TuesdaysLive on 8/24/2018(UTC), BETech on 8/25/2018(UTC)
claudeir  
#103 Posted : Saturday, September 8, 2018 11:20:44 AM(UTC)
claudeir

Joeboe wrote:
Tested and works wonderful.....great app... here 2 layouts I have been using ...just updated to the latest version, so you can see what the new buttons look like [img][/img]

hi frien, thanks for sharing.
how can I put that in vmix ???
raugert  
#104 Posted : Saturday, September 8, 2018 11:41:10 PM(UTC)
raugert

Canada

Hi Claudeir

You've inspired me to make some long awaited Tutorials... :)

Here's the latest UPDATE: version 2.0.26 (updated in original post)

- improved Tally response time

- added a “Script Builder”. No need to know programming. Just add the vMix commands to the list and the script will be built for you. The Script Builder window will appear when a button's command is “StartScriptDynamic”

- added DEMO/TUTORIAL VIDEOS.

Pt 1 - Intro to vMix Panel Builder:

Pt 2 - Adding objects into Panel Builder:

Pt 3 - Adding command to objects:

Pt 4 - Adding scripts to buttons:
thanks 2 users thanked raugert for this useful post.
BETech on 9/9/2018(UTC), Video Dave on 9/9/2018(UTC)
Joeboe  
#105 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 1:45:42 PM(UTC)
Joeboe

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 31 post(s)
I have found a bug in this release...I created a MUTE button for my Audio inputs, and set the colour for Yellow...However, when I select MUTE, it mutes, but the colour of the button goes clear..But on the Master Output, it works correct...when I mute the Master, the button turns Yellow, so I know that it is muted....
Joeboe  
#106 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 1:48:39 PM(UTC)
Joeboe

I have found a bug in this release...I created a MUTE button for my Audio inputs, and set the colour for Yellow...However, when I select MUTE, it mutes, but the colour of the button goes clear..But on the Master Output, it works correct...when I mute the Master, the button turns Yellow, so I know that it is muted....

Look at the input with Tom Sinclair...the audio is gree, ..Look at the output, and you see no Audio Meters for the output

Thanks
raugert  
#107 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 5:04:38 PM(UTC)
raugert

Canada

Hi Joeboe, Good to hear from you.

The "Audio" command in vMix behaves like a "Channel On/Off" rather than a MUTE function. Therefore, the "Tally" of your button is correct. It should be the same state as the green Audio indicator in the vMix Input window (either hilited or dim). However, it's the MasterAudio tally that is reversed (It should also indicate channel on/off). I will fix that in the next version. (coming soon)

Thanks for sharing your layout.. It can give other users some ideas..

Joeboe on 9/15/2018(UTC)
elpejo  
#108 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 9:26:05 PM(UTC)
elpejo

it's possible load a templantes? or where i can get it?
i can't do it, thanks
raugert  
#109 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 10:37:44 PM(UTC)
raugert

Canada

You can download the ClassicSwitcher.csv and the Demo.csv files in the "Sample Templates and Documents" link in the first post. This idea of this application is to design your own panel according to your needs. You can inspire yourself from the samples. There are also some tutorials that might help you. (Also in the first post)
Joeboe  
#110 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2018 9:07:34 AM(UTC)
Joeboe

raugert wrote:
Hi Joeboe, Good to hear from you.

The "Audio" command in vMix behaves like a "Channel On/Off" rather than a MUTE function. Therefore, the "Tally" of your button is correct. It should be the same state as the green Audio indicator in the vMix Input window (either hilited or dim). However, it's the MasterAudio tally that is reversed (It should also indicate channel on/off). I will fix that in the next version. (coming soon)

Thanks for sharing your layout.. It can give other users some ideas..

I would prefer all to be as the MASTER, as it is hilighted when muted, and clear when when on.....in that way, at a glance, I can see which input is active, from which is muted....hope this will be out soon...another thing, when I open a preset, it sometimes open as it was saved, but when I go to edit or adjust the size, it turns to polished aluminum, rather than staying Black Plastic, and I then have to go back ans re-select Black Plastic again....not too much a problem, but just an observation
raugert  
#111 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2018 3:52:40 PM(UTC)
raugert

Canada

I've added an option in the preferences where you can choose to have "Audio Tallies behave as "Mute" functions" for those who prefer that workflow. This applies to (Audio, MasterAudio, BusAAudio, BusBAudio) commands only.

New version is in first post.

cheers,
Richard
Joeboe on 9/18/2018(UTC)
Joeboe  
#112 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 12:05:35 PM(UTC)
Joeboe

Thanks...will do a test and reply....I just love this little program....makes my desktop look so good....as is seen in my last post.....That is the layout I use for most of my work...on a streaming PC, I only have 3 buttons....Stream, NDI Input to Program, and Fullscreen...no need for any more...and it works fantastic

Did the test, and I am happy...only thing that happens is that I have to create the audio buttons first for them to work correctly..
raugert  
#113 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 12:55:21 PM(UTC)
raugert

Canada

UPDATES v 2.0.29 (see original post):

- Added "Pulldown Menus" to Input fields. These pulldowns will now reflect the current inputs when connected to vMix. It makes for quicker and more accurate selection.

(You can still design a template "off-line" by manually typing in the Input Name. In this case, you must make sure the Input Names are synchronized with your vMix preset. )

- Added Pulldown Menus in the "Selected Name" field. When used with "Title" inputs, the .xaml fields, will appear in the Pulldown Menu. This is quicker and more accurate when setting commands.

- Added Pulldown Menus for Input selection in the "Script Builder" module. Current Inputs will appear in the Pulldown.

- Added tallies for ActiveInput, Play, PlayPause, Pause, BusAAudio, BusBAudio, AudioBus, AudioOff

- You can now clone multiple objects at once.

As usual, I'm always open to suggestions...

Richard
thanks 5 users thanked raugert for this useful post.
TuesdaysLive on 10/9/2018(UTC), mudpatch on 10/9/2018(UTC), stigaard on 10/9/2018(UTC), BETech on 10/13/2018(UTC), sinc747 on 3/1/2021(UTC)
Joeboe  
#114 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 1:57:20 AM(UTC)
Joeboe

Thanks for the update...I have downloaded and used it....works great...I downloaded the scoreboard example, but found one issue with it... I used the UTC program, and like its method of updating the names.....I have to go to EDIT in order to do that...Is there a way to change the title...HOME / AWAY on the fly, rather than having to go through the Edit Button, and also, have that change updated in vMix as well....this is how it is done in UTC.....

Thanks.
DWAM  
#115 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 5:52:49 PM(UTC)
DWAM

Man
France

Was thanked: 794 time(s) in 589 post(s)
Hi Richard

I finally found some time to test newest version yesterday. Will be contacting you soon...

Meanwhile 2 small bugs:

- the connect module does not reflect corrrectly connection status with vMix. After initial connect (that works nicely now), if I close vMix, green led remains... green... It should turn red I guess...

- SetMultiviewOverlay does not work at all. I suppose there is something wrong with how you implemented it. Input should be addressing the multiview destination input and value should be filled with "index,input"

Have not tested everything yet, so far, so good!

Guillaume

jelutalica  
#116 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 7:22:29 AM(UTC)
jelutalica

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi I have problem with save as or save is not working?????
raugert  
#117 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 10:46:33 AM(UTC)
raugert

Canada

There shouldn't be any issues saving..
Did you have many objects that were deleted or cloned multiple times ? It's the only thing I can think of that might cause an issue...

Try a simple 3 or 4 button layout and see if it saves ok. If it does, then try to replicate the problem so that I can see under what conditions this might be happening.

When designing a complex panel, it's always a good idea to save often..

thanks,
Richard
jelutalica  
#118 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 8:58:30 PM(UTC)
jelutalica

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Yes when is simple 3 button then save normal, with complex panel is problem I try to safe in every 2-3 button nothing is saved?
raugert  
#119 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 11:43:12 PM(UTC)
raugert

Canada

I am very curious to find out why this is happening. I will PM you to get more detail and discuss.
Joeboe  
#120 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 11:57:27 PM(UTC)
Joeboe

Originally Posted by: raugert Go to Quoted Post
There shouldn't be any issues saving..
Did you have many objects that were deleted or cloned multiple times ? It's the only thing I can think of that might cause an issue...

Try a simple 3 or 4 button layout and see if it saves ok. If it does, then try to replicate the problem so that I can see under what conditions this might be happening.

When designing a complex panel, it's always a good idea to save often..

I have a similar issue, so I do exactly as you suggested...works ok...I save often, as i found that too many clones, or deletes causes this issue, from day one.....but never bothered to report it......

Now... a challenge sir....can you create buttons that reflect the transitions, as is done in some programs which use a transition pattern rather than the word....or have the buttons accept graphics as well as words...why I ask this, is because I have to read to see which transition I want to use, but if a graphic of that transition is applied to the button, I will know at a glance which is what

Thanks....You know I like to throw you challenges...

Joeboe