logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
richardgatarski  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 12:33:55 PM(UTC)
richardgatarski

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 292 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Tonight at 19.00 CET we are live producing the music video for the Norwegian band Cir.Cuz and their new song "Din idiot". Streamed as we are producing it to https://facebook.com/OfficialCirCuz
Edit: link to Facebook's recording of the live video
richardgatarski  
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 12, 2017 9:08:44 AM(UTC)
richardgatarski

update: the band's management team shot some behind the scenes clips with their smartphones and created Behind the scenes teaser - Din idiot. We also shot a 360 film using our Theta S (not published yet), but at 1:07 in the video you can get a glimpse of it when Thomas viewed it in Virtual Reality (HTC Vive).
DWAM  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2017 8:07:52 AM(UTC)
DWAM

Man
France

Was thanked: 794 time(s) in 589 post(s)
Hi Richard

just looked at this video. I quite don't understand why you did it live. Was there a particular reason for this (apart from the challenge of doing it so)?

I also read about your feature request concerning this production. You wanted to automate the switching of cameras angles or only the lyrics overlay?
richardgatarski  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2017 9:49:44 AM(UTC)
richardgatarski

DWAM wrote:
I quite don't understand why you did it live. Was there a particular reason for this (apart from the challenge of doing it so)?

It's kind of trendy in the music bizniz to produce videos live. In other words, they wanted it live. Compare (slightly -haha! - more advanced) productions from OK Go, for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvW61K2s0tA. Live is also quicker, and sometimes more cost effective. Originally their producer had a cooler idea, but not a budget[/url].

Quote:
I also read about your feature request concerning this production. You wanted to automate the switching of cameras angles or only the lyrics overlay?

Lyrics was premade. We just wanted to automate some of the fast 2-3-1 camera switches in sync with the rhythm.