logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
snapoid  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 9, 2018 10:32:59 AM(UTC)
snapoid

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
When i send input to Program or overlay - in input settings i can check "Autoplay", "AutoStop", "AutoRestart","AutoAudioMix" and others. In this transitions i can use triggers. But if i send input to external outputs (by shortcuts) to Fullscreen1/2, External1/2, additional NDI and other - i can't use this checkboxes and triggers.
And - may be create some feedback from "outputs" in scripting or API - get_number_current_input sended to this output ? And when i get this number - in shotcuts i can stop, restart, mute input after i remove it from this output.
My main idea is that everything that goes to the outside(Programm, Overlay, External, NDI) must be regulated by the settings of inputs.
DWAM  
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 9, 2018 5:56:53 PM(UTC)
DWAM

Man
France

Was thanked: 794 time(s) in 589 post(s)
Hi

you can do everything you say by using the API commands, it's just a matter of putting commands in a row

Guillaume
snapoid  
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2018 9:14:43 AM(UTC)
snapoid

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Ok.
I can send Input1 to Output3 by shortcut to Key1 and create additional shortcuts to this key for autostart video, automix audio.
and
I can send Input2 to Output3 by shortcut to Key2 and create additional shortcuts to this key for autostart video, automix audio.

In processing i press Key1 - Input1 sends to Output3 and autostart and automix. And after i press Key2 to send Input2 to Output3 and autostart and automix.
BUT - Input1 will be play and audio from him go to master.