logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
clafarge  
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 11:22:37 AM(UTC)
clafarge

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 13 post(s)
I'm using vMix 21.0.0.41.

I'm setting up shortcuts along the bottom 2 rows of buttons on my xKeys XK-68 Joystick controller. Mostly each button switches Inputs, but 2 buttons set Overlays. The BOTTOM RIGHT button, 1:79, APPEARS to erroneously throw two events: 1:79on throws 1:14off, and then 1:79off properly throws 1:79off.

In normal use, I'd be switching inputs using 1:6, 1:14, 1:22, 1:30, 1:38, 1:46, which each load multi-view inputs as Host Plus Panel format. Switching inputs using 1:7, 1:23, 1:31, 1:39, 1:47, 1:55, etc. loads "Single Format vMixCall" inputs.
1:79 is "Single Format Lower Third" Overlay and 1:15 is "Single Format Hashtag".

No matter what input I'm on at a given point, when I use 1:79 to display the "Single Format Lower Third", the DOWN event switches to 1:14's Input and the UP event properly displays the intended Overlay.

Using the other overlay, triggered with 1:15off, works perfectly, and as I'd expect 1:79 to work.

I have not programmed any ON or DOWN events for any shortcuts. I'm only using OFF/UP events for the buttons.

The "find..." tool does NOT display the erroneous action described, but the Shortcuts assigned to each key act according to those triggers.

Any suggestions? Is there any way you can suggest that I can better demonstrate the issue?

Many thanks!

Chad