logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Rinsky  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 3:48:47 PM(UTC)
Rinsky

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 35 post(s)
Hi,

I would like to start playing the very last part of the recording (almost Live) with a shortcut. I set up a shortcut for "ReplayJumpToNow" and als one for "ReplayPlay". I configured it so the "ReplayJumpToNow" button also triggers the "ReplayPlay" button, but unfortunately it won't start by itself. Is there a way to make this work?

Next thing is that I would like to scroll through the eventlists. I think there are only the 8 shortcuts for the eventlists, but no "go to the next eventlist". This is only possible with the events to go to the next or previous one.

And the last question is: Is it possible to scroll through such a list with a MIDI device with a knob? So when I turn the knob, that selections scrolls through the list?

Regards,
Patrick
Rinsky  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2018 4:11:28 PM(UTC)
Rinsky

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 35 post(s)
And another question:

Is it possible to select multiple events within a replay eventlist without the mouse? Now it only possible to select them by holding Shift and mouse click. Would be great to add something like that to the shortcuts and make it possible to select multiple events with an external device.