logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tripperkingLV  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 2:30:25 AM(UTC)
tripperkingLV

Groups: Registered

Here is our set up:

Spark on a shoulder mount camera that connects Via WiFi, has 2 XLR inputs. One XLR is for interviews or room sound. The second XLR is tied to a lav mic on me. I want them both hot back to switcher but on default B channel. Then when needed TD can hit the master button in vMix and go to Program Out. This lets me at the camera communicate with him 90% of the time. I have that figured out, still testing but I have done all the pieces before so should be easy.

Next, I need to hear him(TD) on camera and see Tally light.

If I use standard Tally in Web controller and mount my iPhone on the rig where I can see it, then my phone will always be on and connected to Wifi.

Question - How do I put b Bus with me ducked out to an NDI signal? and then simply have 2 tabs open in Chrome on my phone and a headset. So I need a way to get his mic back to me via a web interface that stays open in Chome?

Thank you in advance for the help.

zenvideo  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 7:51:45 AM(UTC)
zenvideo

Groups: Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 183 time(s) in 130 post(s)
tripperkingLV wrote:
Question - How do I put b Bus with me ducked out to an NDI signal? and then simply have 2 tabs open in Chrome on my phone and a headset. So I need a way to get his mic back to me via a web interface that stays open in Chrome?

AFAIK, there's not any solution that links NDI to Chrome, irrespective of how you might generate the talkback audio mix which you want sent to you. However, you might want to look at whether vMix Call could provide a way to get a vMix audio output sent to your phone.