logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Joeboe  
#41 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 7:52:14 AM(UTC)
Joeboe

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 31 post(s)
I am not getting through....I can not create an account because I do not have a website, and the sign in is asking for one....I can not get past page 3 in the signup....
thecloudmediagroup  
#42 Posted : Saturday, December 2, 2017 8:54:29 PM(UTC)
thecloudmediagroup

Man
United States

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 43 post(s)
Joeboe wrote:
I am not getting through....I can not create an account because I do not have a website, and the sign in is asking for one....I can not get past page 3 in the signup....

The link should not create an account but should help you get logged into your account. It will use the email account you used when purchasing the app originally. Did you enter your email into the first field?
Joeboe  
#43 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2017 7:54:56 AM(UTC)
Joeboe

I did, but all I got was the Checkout page, and I can not find any way to get to download the update.....is there something I am doing wrong?
GHOXX  
#44 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 2:14:54 AM(UTC)
GHOXX

Is this available on Android?
thecloudmediagroup  
#45 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 6:32:47 PM(UTC)
thecloudmediagroup

Man
United States

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 43 post(s)
Joeboe wrote:
I did, but all I got was the Checkout page, and I can not find any way to get to download the update.....is there something I am doing wrong?

Send me an email at Seth@TheCloudMediaGroup.com
Samus4145  
#46 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 9:37:38 AM(UTC)
Samus4145

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
thecloudmediagroup wrote:

Send me an email at Seth@TheCloudMediaGroup.com

Sent an email. Went through the process listed here of providing my email and was sent to my order page, but there is no update download link.
Jimmy-DTG  
#47 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 12:02:15 PM(UTC)
Jimmy-DTG

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Seth - Just curious, did you get the switcher button images from a stock source or did you custom design those? If they're stock would you mind sharing where? I've got some in-house utilities I'm working on and have been in search of good-looking switcher button images with no luck.

Thanks!
Joeboe  
#48 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 2:43:09 PM(UTC)
Joeboe

Jimmy-DTG wrote:
Seth - Just curious, did you get the switcher button images from a stock source or did you custom design those? If they're stock would you mind sharing where? I've got some in-house utilities I'm working on and have been in search of good-looking switcher button images with no luck.

Thanks!

https://www.canstockphot...ntrol-panel-1567062.html
https://www.vecteezy.com/free-vector/buttons

try these link...maybe they will have some
There are also programs and tutorials on youtube showing how to create them...I had a video I downloaded, but I do not know where I placed it.....but do a search for creating 3D image graphics
spencerm24  
#49 Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2018 11:11:50 PM(UTC)
spencerm24

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Is this able to program some macros? I have a show with a lot of buttons that do things like change layers in a multiview, then put the graphic in, take it out, etc. I tried using the VMix Panel Builder, but that software is very buggy and freezes all the time, doesn't save ANY of my work, or saves parts of panels, etc. Hoping this is the right alternative for me.
Joeboe  
#50 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 12:23:25 PM(UTC)
Joeboe

spencerm24 wrote:
Is this able to program some macros? I have a show with a lot of buttons that do things like change layers in a multiview, then put the graphic in, take it out, etc. I tried using the VMix Panel Builder, but that software is very buggy and freezes all the time, doesn't save ANY of my work, or saves parts of panels, etc. Hoping this is the right alternative for me.

I don't get those issues using the VMix Panel Builder ....you may be doing something wrong...I have it from the very first release, and I get very little issues with it....I use it on many jobs, and have a few layouts that I use .....I created horizontal and vertical layouts....I posted 2 images of my layouts in the forum....I am now using the very latest with no problems...

@ Seth: I want to know if this release is downloadable as a free update for those who purchased the earlier version.....
elpejo  
#51 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2018 7:31:02 PM(UTC)
elpejo

hi. it's posible load this app in a tablet and control vmix in talctil mode?thanks and sorry nfor mi english
aujaime  
#52 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2022 6:59:47 AM(UTC)
aujaime

Nicaragua

Originally Posted by: thecloudmediagroup Go to Quoted Post
Hi vMix'ers,

It's almost here! We finished version 1.0 of the vMix Virtual Control Surface for Windows. vMix Virtual Control Surface is a software control surface for controlling vMix. This app enables you to control vMix from anywhere within your network. It provides the feel of a traditional hardware switcher. Simply enterm the IP address of the computer running vMix and click connect.This can run on the same computer as vMix or another machine on the network. This is available at the link below. We will be adding the audio mixer portion of the tab in the next release. We also plan on adding an NDI multiviewer controller down the road as well. For this first version, the window will not be resizable although we are hoping to get that integrated in the future. The current window size is 1024x768.

Purchase vMix Virtual Control Surface Here

vMix Virtual Control Surface 1.0 Features:
-12 preview buttons
-12 program buttons
-12 overlay buttons
-4 DSK buttons to control up to 4 overlay channels
-4 transition buttons
-4 user programmable buttons (programmed within vMix as F1, F2, F3 and F4 buttons)
-Record, Stream, External, FadeToBlack and Take buttons
-Smooth T-Bar
-Displays Recording Duration
-Realtime display updates from vMix.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Dear Seth,

I want to buy the App, however, I am not sure which version is currently more recommended.
I am using testing Vmix in my Church in Nicaragua and I love it.
I loved the Vmix Control Surface it is completely superior to other apps. I have seen many options and videos but Vmix Control Surface is the best.

My concerns:
I have an android tablet. Is the app going to be available in the google store soon?

If not, I want to know the differences between the IOS version and the Windows version, because I need to decide which tablet to buy.
Or a Microsoft Surface or any other Windows tablet or the Apple.
I read on the Vmix forums that there are some differences with the audio mixer, I want to be sure what version has more features and facilities.

Do you have a web page where we could see the app running or videos?

One more, which tablet would you recommend for both versions,my budget is $200-250, so I will buy a renewed tablet in Amazon or
Ebay.

Thanks

Alvaro

aujaime  
#53 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2022 2:38:02 AM(UTC)
aujaime

Nicaragua

Hello again @Seth

I had the opportunity to buy the windows version, I have researched with my friends about the iPad version, and I have two questions about both. Each one has a function that I want, but I see I cannot cave the best of both in one single platform.

Below there are pictures of both platforms, But my specific concerns are:

1) Is the windows version going to have the ability to play, pause or restart an audio/video input from the mixer like the iPad version?

2) Is the iPad/ios version going to have the ability to monitor in blue color an audio input that is not in the master/main mix like the windows version?

Those are my only doubts, please your support, thanks in advance. Please see images attached.

Regards

Alvaro

Windows.png (400kb) downloaded 1 time(s). iPad.png (1,088kb) downloaded 0 time(s).