logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
matteoarrigone  
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 18, 2018 12:19:23 PM(UTC)
matteoarrigone

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi,
we are using vMix for a few months and there are some (possibly) new features we would like to discuss with you.
1) what about a total time of the videos which are in a list?
2) we are using vMix social and it is fantastic but I think it would be great using vMix social with 2 or more titles and maybe also putting the comments which are in the queue into a ticker;
3) also about the titles: what about an automatic change-lenght of the title? sometimes it happens that the title is too long to stay in 1 line and it creates a newline. In this situation I think it has to squeeze automatically the title (but only this preset if there are more than one presets) in order to fill the line.
4) With the overlays option there is the duration-of-the-overlay option but its maximum duration is 10.000 milliseconds, what about increasing this limit?

Maybe some requests can be solved in other ways or there is some features I don't know the existence, in this case please let me know.

Thanks

Matteo

doggy  
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 18, 2018 12:30:53 PM(UTC)
doggy

Groups: Registered
Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
3) has been 'addresses' very recently in this forum with a few solutions.
imo due to the fact that xaml allows different ways with text that is to long for a certain field ( fitting by reducing size, truncating, preventing wrapping , dots at end of truncted text ) and each user will have his/her preferences it should be catered for in the title itself

4) scripting ?