logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SuperVision  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 3:56:03 PM(UTC)
SuperVision

Groups: Registered

Hi there,
I own several copies of your Vmix software and it works great. One small change would greatly help work that I do with International Sport Bodies. Is there a way to show the name of the slides when you right click a window that has been made using the "photos" feature? The reason for this is that it is very common for me to use the slide show feature as a single slide, slide show where the speed is 0. In order for me currently to change the slides, I have to shuffle through the photo list to find the slide I want. By creating the same "pop up list" using the "right click" over the window to show the slide names, this would allow me to quickly jump from one slide to another.

What is happening now is I am actually rendering slide videos and using the "list" feature so i can see the names and properly pick out the one i want. Unfortunately for some events i need to render over 180 videos to achieve what i want, it would be so much easier with the functionality requested above as i could simply use still graphics or pictures.

Thanks for your time
Colin Murphy
SuperVision Ltd.
SuperVision  
#2 Posted : Friday, January 12, 2018 12:00:01 PM(UTC)
SuperVision

Groups: Registered

Do people ever respond to this? How would i pay for this feature? It would greatly reduce my work load if i could use photos or images the same way as the "list" function with videos.
Colin