logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
wbocsean  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 3, 2017 9:01:53 AM(UTC)
wbocsean

Groups: Registered
United States

I have several past facebook events available as stream locations. I have hidden these events but they still appear in the list of available locations.

I have tried all page roles and only the Live Contributor role hides the events but it also hides the page as a source!

Is there any way aside from deleting the events to prevent them from appearing in the list?

--
Sorry if I was not clear in my request. As you can see in the screen shot there are several Facebook events listed in our Stream location dropdown menu. These events are in the past and I want to know if they can be removed. I have hidden these events in Facebook but they are still listed in vMix.

UserPostedImage
richardgatarski  
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 3, 2017 11:07:52 AM(UTC)
richardgatarski

Was thanked: 292 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Hi wbocsean and welcome to the forum.

It is much easier for us to help each other out if the problem description is easy to understand, and to use vMix's specific terminology when appropriate. Try also to describe the sequence of actions that leads up to the issue you have.

My best guess is that you want to delete a Streaming Profile that you have previously setup for Facebook. And there is a Delete button for that, to the right of the Profile's name. As can also be seen in the Help documentation.

vMix does not care much about the status of past eventes in Facebook. And AFAIK, when you click the Stream button for a stream to Facebook, the Facebook settings of that Profile in vMix is cleared, because you cannot stream twice with the same Facebook settings.

Good luck!

wbocsean  
#3 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 8:03:33 AM(UTC)
wbocsean

United States

The issue is that there are items in the stream location for Facebook that should not be there. These are past events and events that are marked as hidden.

To reproduce your account must have access to a page that has events that meet the above criteria.

1. Click the stream icon
2. Select Facebook as the destination
3. Click the Facebook settings button
4. Click the location Drop down menu
5. Observe Pages ad Events listed

**The events listed are in the past and it does not matter if they are set as hidden.

wbocsean attached the following image(s):
Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 8.03.24 AM.png (40kb) downloaded 2 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.