logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Murchik  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 28, 2017 8:57:44 AM(UTC)
Murchik

Groups: Registered
Man
Ukraine

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Gentlemen. When will you have the option "Go to the next input after playback" ??? I have seen many wishes of this kind many times already. For 2 - 3 files each time to make a playlist - it's stupid. Add please if it is not difficult (a fonction - go automatically to the next input, because the input can be a camera, and video and much more).

Thank you.
snapoid  
#2 Posted : Friday, September 1, 2017 9:56:08 AM(UTC)
snapoid

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
For 2-3 inputs you can use triggers - OnCompletion. On first input - set trigger OnCompletion to start (cut,fade or other) second input, on second input - set trigger to third and other. If you want loop - on last input set trigger to first input.
Murchik  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 6, 2017 3:59:28 PM(UTC)
Murchik

Man
Ukraine

snapoid wrote:
For 2-3 inputs you can use triggers - OnCompletion. On first input - set trigger OnCompletion to start (cut,fade or other) second input, on second input - set trigger to third and other. If you want loop - on last input set trigger to first input.

I do not know why, but I can not configure it ..
Mathijs  
#4 Posted : Friday, September 8, 2017 4:43:38 AM(UTC)
Mathijs

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 72 post(s)
Add a trigger to fade to the input of your choice at end.

Click the gear icon at the bottom right of the input, select tab "triggers"

Oncompletion------Fade---------Input it has to go to----------500

Click ADD.

Simple as that.
Murchik  
#5 Posted : Friday, September 8, 2017 5:26:20 AM(UTC)
Murchik

Man
Ukraine

Mathijs wrote:
Add a trigger to fade to the input of your choice at end.

Click the gear icon at the bottom right of the input, select tab "triggers"

Oncompletion------Fade---------Input it has to go to----------500

Click ADD.

Simple as that.

Should I even work if the next entry is a physical video camera? for example - the video will be played, after the automatic transfer to the camcorder.
Murchik  
#6 Posted : Friday, September 8, 2017 3:54:34 PM(UTC)
Murchik

Man
Ukraine

one more interesting question. it's just that I'm now working on the possibility of using VMIX to automate the release of news on the air as much as possible. For example, the speaker reads the text and after the end of a second of silence, the system automatically switched to the next input .... or the definition of commands in the text. the announcer reads by the prompter ... and if to the pixel in the text with the help of a text string write a command (or several) that is understandable for VMIX and thereby control the system with the help of electronic news release script .... maybe it sounds fantastic, but I know about similar systems .... suddenly it works with VMIX.
Mathijs  
#7 Posted : Saturday, September 9, 2017 1:19:33 PM(UTC)
Mathijs

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 72 post(s)
Quote:
Should I even work if the next entry is a physical video camera? for example - the video will be played, after the automatic transfer to the camcorder.

Yes it will. When I play a video most of the time it goes back to a camera when it finishes. I mostly set it to go to preview so I stay in control when something might not be as planned, but when you want to fully automate you can just send it to the camera input directly.

Check here for the automatic switching based on audio
Murchik  
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 14, 2017 6:16:00 AM(UTC)
Murchik

Man
Ukraine

Mathijs wrote:
Quote:

Yes it will. When I play a video most of the time it goes back to a camera when it finishes. I mostly set it to go to preview so I stay in control when something might not be as planned, but when you want to fully automate you can just send it to the camera input directly.

Check here for the automatic switching based on audio

Tell me please. And these plug-ins need only buy or is there a test period? I'm interested in this topic, I can not test it now. MB could not stand my experiments and on the warranty replacement.

And another important question to the developers, if they see clearly. Why do I make a universal program key for a test 30 days ??? you need to specify an e-mail box, and you can not specify one box twice ... I'm tired of coming up with an e-mail box each time I need to install the evaluation version of VMIX.