logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Karel  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 4:55:04 PM(UTC)
Karel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello All,

few weeks ago we successfully used vMix solution during the FIBA championship "EuroBasket Women 2017" in the Czech Republic.

During the matches we used animated titles to display the player name, etc. For every player for each team, we prepared individual animated title. We operated 32 titles during 1 game. We had to look for the number of the player, checked the name and press the overlay effect very quickly since the basketball game is very quick game.

In future I would like to use a shortcut to choose and prepare correct title of the player.

My idea is to press 1 or 2 digits shortcut = which will be the appropriate player number and afterward press enter to overlay the title.

Do you have any idea how to combine/press 2 digits shortcut to prepare the relevant player title? After that, it is easy to press enter or any other shortcut to overlay the title?

Many thanks for your help and possible suggestions,

Karel

P.S.: If you are interested, see more info about system solution that we used during the European basketball championship in "Showcase" section.

DWAM  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 5:30:14 PM(UTC)
DWAM

Man
France

Was thanked: 794 time(s) in 589 post(s)
Hi Karel

AFAIK it's not possible to use 2 digits shortcuts. I have a suggestion though.

Do you know vMixUTC?
If not: https://forums.vmix.com/....aspx?g=posts&t=6468

With UTC you could create a specific user interface for your shortcuts, like having 2 rows of 16 buttons, each labelled with the player's number and each trigguering your corresponding title.

UTC is great for managing sports titles like scores, team rosters and clocks. It can be used on a remote computer in order to free your TD from the titles management if you want.

My 2 cts
Guillaume
thanks 1 user thanked DWAM for this useful post.
Karel on 7/20/2017(UTC)
Karel  
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 5:41:57 PM(UTC)
Karel

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
DWAM wrote:
Hi Karel

AFAIK it's not possible to use 2 digits shortcuts. I have a suggestion though.

Do you know vMixUTC?
If not: https://forums.vmix.com/....aspx?g=posts&t=6468

With UTC you could create a specific user interface for your shortcuts, like having 2 rows of 16 buttons, each labelled with the player's number and each trigguering your corresponding title.

UTX is great for managing sports titles like scores, team rosters and clocks. It can be used on a remote computer in order to free your TD from the titles management if you want.

My 2 cts
Guillaume

Thank you DWAM,
few minutes ago I just found vMixUTC. I will go thru the links and check it properly. It seems it will be the right solution.

Karel