logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
STADIORADIO  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 5:47:02 PM(UTC)
STADIORADIO

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Good evening. I've been using vmix for three years, or maybe more. There is a problem I can not solve. At this point I wonder if I'm wrong. In practice, when I insert "input title", for example a slider, except for the setup, but when I reopen my text disappears. It's a very annoying thing, because I have to do everything from head to head. We mainly run football competitions, and we prepare all the graphics before the race, but we have to do it very clearly. Is there a solution?
Grazie!
DWAM  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 6:02:54 PM(UTC)
DWAM

Man
France

Was thanked: 794 time(s) in 589 post(s)
Ciao

not very clear but I guess I know what you are talking about.

I see 2 solutions:

- after you add your text in your title input, save your vMix project
- another way is to to export your text in CSV file. This way if it disappears you can still reload the CSV.

Hope this helps
Guillaume
spino  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 6:05:06 AM(UTC)
spino

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 13 post(s)
STADIORADIO wrote:
Good evening. I've been using vmix for three years, or maybe more. There is a problem I can not solve. At this point I wonder if I'm wrong. In practice, when I insert "input title", for example a slider, except for the setup, but when I reopen my text disappears. It's a very annoying thing, because I have to do everything from head to head. We mainly run football competitions, and we prepare all the graphics before the race, but we have to do it very clearly. Is there a solution?
Grazie!

Dal ringraziamento immagino che tu sia italiano e quindi ti rispondo appunto in italiano. Come detto da Guillaume, non è molto chiara la richiesta, in ogni caso, dopo che hai aggiunto un titolo con un suo testo, cliccando col tasto destro su quell'input si apre nuovamente l'editor dove puoi modificare quello che vuoi. Non so se era questo ciò di cui avevi bisogno.

Now in English:

As Guillaume said, the question isn't so clear, anyway, after you added a title with its own text, it's possible to open the editor of that title clicking with the right button of the mouse over that input and you can modify what you want. I don't know if this was you needed.