logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Murchik  
#21 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2017 4:42:20 AM(UTC)
Murchik

Groups: Registered
Man
Ukraine

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hello everybody. And when it becomes possible to record several sources (MultiCorder) of YouTube or other web inputs ??? Because There is a need to record several web resources at the same time.
And in the future I will need to record at least 5 web sources simultaneously with the public sound
DWAM  
#22 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2017 5:12:23 AM(UTC)
DWAM

Man
France

Was thanked: 794 time(s) in 589 post(s)
Hi Murchick

I wonder if what you're asking will ever be in vMix because it's not what it is designed to be.

Besides there are many freeware applications which already allow to record youtube videos.
- 4K Video Downloader is a good one for archived youtube videos
- FFMPEG and VLC can be used very easily to record LIVE videos from the internet. And you can run multiple instances at the same time.

Hope this helps
Guillaume
Murchik  
#23 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2017 5:44:29 AM(UTC)
Murchik

Man
Ukraine

I do not need to download the video and thanks, I know how to do this. My task is that the editor does not sit in a pile of tabs, windows and applications, and use VMix as the main working tool for filling with working material. And if in VMix there is a multicorder option, then why it works selectively to INPUT sources.
And about VLC, a separate topic - then the quality in which he writes the video is suitable only for home use.
I'm used to working with quality hardware and software, if you have many functions that are limited or inaccessible - sorry, but I had a better opinion.
Thank you.
DWAM  
#24 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2017 6:02:05 AM(UTC)
DWAM

Man
France

Then simply use VLC to convert your yt feeds into NDI inputs that multicorder can use.
Murchik  
#25 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2017 6:29:14 AM(UTC)
Murchik

Man
Ukraine

I've already tested it, but if I open several players - audio is mixed into one stream, and I need a separate sound from each.
Murchik  
#26 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2017 6:48:14 AM(UTC)
Murchik

Man
Ukraine

I do not know ... create an add-on or plug-in multicorder 2 that will be able to write down everything in the cache that can be shoved into the mix, and even if it's paid - I think some gortovs will pay for it. For example, I do not need instant replay (I never used and do not plan, but I have to buy Other necessary functions go after it) but I need the advanced (All possible inputs) options multicorder - why not give the right to choose - what to pay more money?
Murchik  
#27 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2017 6:35:48 PM(UTC)
Murchik

Man
Ukraine

One more thing, I want to buy a T-shirt with your logo and you can immediately 2 or 3, because it turned out that the stern me in my city (and the country), who does not know how to use your super (mostly) software and I now consult 6 companies On the implementation of your software. 2 of them have already bought your software. 3 is used while in the demo mode.
lvclucas  
#28 Posted : Friday, April 28, 2017 11:31:46 AM(UTC)
lvclucas

Problems with vMix camera input 19 - Magewell and Logitech

Firstly, I would like to greet the members of the forum and say that I am a newbie here. I've been using vMix Software since version 17, but only now there's a problem that can not be solved.
Since vMix has been upgraded to version 19, the software has started to show minor bugs and crashes, but the most serious has occurred when opening a preset and not displaying the images of the cameras (2 via Magewell USB HDMI and 1 Logitech c920). I've attached the error images. To try to resolve I returned to version vmix18.0.0.63 but the error continued. Then I formatted the computer, installed a vmix19.0.0.43 version, but did not aim to succeed. In addition: When I close the software after an event, the confirmation message to say if I want to close, no longer appears in the main screen but in the screen number 3. (I have 3 monitors, and the third is used as preview). I need help because the software is used for daily live production. Thanks for listening. Below is the configuration of the computer.

MAGEWELL USB HDMI CATCH PLATE
INTEL PROCESSOR I7 4770 3.40 GHZ
MOTOR BOARD ASUL B85M-E LGA 1150 DDR3
NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 960 4GB AMP ZOTAC
SSD SAMSUNG EVO 256 GB
HD SEAGATE 500 GB SATA 3
MEMORY RAM CORSAIR VENGEANCE 8GB
COSAIR SOURCE GS600W LED 80PLUS
GAB. COOLER MASTER XC-K380 BLACK
WINDOWS 10 HOME VERSION 1607
lvclucas attached the following image(s):
Sem título.jpg (51kb) downloaded 2 time(s).
Sem título2.jpg (21kb) downloaded 3 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
DWAM  
#29 Posted : Friday, April 28, 2017 11:52:50 AM(UTC)
DWAM

Man
France

Hi Lucas

I feel like it is a graphic card problem. Did you update to latest nVidia drivers when you reinstalled windows?

Guillaume
lvclucas  
#30 Posted : Friday, April 28, 2017 12:53:54 PM(UTC)
lvclucas

DWAM wrote:
Hi Lucas

I feel like it is a graphic card problem. Did you update to latest nVidia drivers when you reinstalled windows?

Guillaume

The latest version of the card drive is installed. I even thought about downgrading, but I have not done that yet. I did not mention it, but now when I open some preset it keeps looking for the files and out of nowhere it locks the entire PC. I have to restart manually. When it connects again, vMix already opens indicating there has been a crash ...
corporatejames  
#31 Posted : Tuesday, May 2, 2017 3:12:54 AM(UTC)
corporatejames

Man
Australia

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Bug:
Web browser input URL not saving. Been trying to save a new updated URL but after closing Vmix
it still has the original URL.
A few other things not saving but I will need get a list for you.
ask  
#32 Posted : Tuesday, May 2, 2017 5:44:15 AM(UTC)
ask

Australia

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 181 post(s)
lvclucas wrote:
DWAM wrote:
Hi Lucas

Guillaume

The latest version of the card drive is installed. I even thought about downgrading, but I have not done that yet. I did not mention it, but now when I open some preset it keeps looking for the files and out of nowhere it locks the entire PC. I have to restart manually. When it connects again, vMix already opens indicating there has been a crash ...

Lucas. Are you trying to open a profile that has been save in v17? If so can you try building a new profile in v19 and close/reopen vmix after each input is added.
richardgatarski  
#33 Posted : Tuesday, May 2, 2017 7:15:47 AM(UTC)
richardgatarski

Was thanked: 292 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Lucas, if Guilla's suggestion to build a new preset does not help, check out this topic concerning the UVC drivers that Magewell and Logitech uses.
My bet it is a Windows issue, not vMix. (and your problem would better be discussed in the General Forum, not the v19 release)

UPDATE 2017-05-08: On two of my PC's with Win10 Annniversary (1703) the Magewell USB dongle works just fine, tested with v19.0.0.43 and .46.
jaredquinn  
#34 Posted : Thursday, June 1, 2017 6:11:54 PM(UTC)
jaredquinn

Shortcut Timing Bug for Replay Events

We've been building our replay workflows; and using our MIDI controller, were hoping to use 4 buttons to mark a live 5 second replay and set the replay title text to a pre-define string (for roller derby, LEAD, APEX, HIT, PENALTY) however we ran into a problem doing this.

We tried two methods; using the Advanced "Send Key" feature to stack hotkeys and setting multiple functions against the key.

We had it work once with the second method when we defined the first keys events; but have been unable to get it to work again since. It appears the set text may happen before the event is finished and the label set to an empty string again.

We could also force it to work by adding a "select last replay" function in between (making 3 functions tied to each button), but we don't want to change the currently selected replay.

Our current work around uses one button for mark 5 second replay and another 3 buttons to label; but we'd prefer to optimise it to one button.
pm  
#35 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 7:27:30 AM(UTC)
pm

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Hello

Found probably a bug regarding export of activators. vMix version is 19.0.0.50 x64.

Activators with "Local (this preset only)" checked are not exported to the file. Only activators with this option checked are exported.

I think this import/export function should work the same as it is under shourcuts where it doesn't depend on the scope of "this preset only" or "global".

Regards,
Patrick
thanks 1 user thanked pm for this useful post.
SuperBill on 9/30/2022(UTC)
RoboST  
#36 Posted : Saturday, June 10, 2017 12:50:17 PM(UTC)
RoboST

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
What are the changes in 19.0.0.53? Changelog not posted.
andriv  
#37 Posted : Monday, June 12, 2017 1:33:27 PM(UTC)
andriv

Here's the latest change log

* Made some minor changes and adjustments to Facebook API support
* vMix now properly enforces the Facebook policy requirement of not streaming to other providers when using the API.

Question is, can we still using manual parameter for facebook and also stream to other providers? because i used to stream to facebook, youtube, dailymotion on the same time using manual parameters.

I'm still holding my vmix update.

Regards,
Andriv
pm  
#38 Posted : Thursday, June 15, 2017 3:51:48 PM(UTC)
pm

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Hello vMix crew

I probably found a bug regarding open an existing preset. Version is 19.0.0.53.

If a preset has NDI inputs included, they connect to the same source as before (like it should). But the source is not selected (checked) in the context (right-click) menu of the NDI input.

Regards,
Patrick