logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SpelingMistakes  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 9:37:25 AM(UTC)
SpelingMistakes

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I already mentioned one problem with mark in/out (cut) MTS files but i think forget to mention problem with sound – I experienced strange problem – I finish all what i need to prepare for streaming and everything looking and sounding ok but when i start streaming on end point i get very bad sound

1. I stream to Facebook and to YouTube – in both cases i don’t get very good sound but very bad sound – Approximately 10% of its original quality with lot of noises
2. I record all that what i stream and i get very nice results with same settings

TIP
If i want that streamed video on Facebook and YouTube sounds good i must change in audio settings channels from stereo to separate mono and lover one channel in mixer to 0

That’s is workaround but i am interested why this happening and where is problem – I stream and record in same time and at the end audio on streamed video is very very bad and audio on recorded video is good as it was in source

I noticed that MTS audio from my JVC camcorder in vMix has this format 48000 Hz 32 bit float 2 channels and ordinary MP4 has 41000 Hz 32 bit float 2 channels – Is there any idea from someone more experienced regarding sound can i fix this in some other way then like i already mentioned? Is there any possibility in vMix to change that with some different approach – Thanks in advance
deafman  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 16, 2021 1:54:07 AM(UTC)
deafman

Groups: Registered
United States

Did you ever get an answer for this as I have the same issue...Thxs.