logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

64 Pages«<61626364>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
IceStream  
#1241 Posted : Wednesday, August 2, 2023 6:32:41 PM(UTC)
IceStream

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 501 time(s) in 470 post(s)
@ BrixxNatt

When adding the Shortcut into vMix, if you press a MIDI button there are usually two values for velocity: "127" when pressed down and "0" when released.
There is a tic box for that "Value" near the top of the set-up window, as such you can enable the Shortcut to either execute on the down value (127) or the release value (0), if you do not enable that tic box, it will execute on both values, so twice with every press and release (which is what you want to avoid).

Ice
iven  
#1242 Posted : Wednesday, August 2, 2023 7:08:34 PM(UTC)
iven

My friend , I am connecting APC mini to UTC not to VMIX
the problem is in UTC not vmix
Utc is taking double up and down notes from midi
GeorgeMcGeorge  
#1243 Posted : Sunday, August 6, 2023 3:06:25 PM(UTC)
GeorgeMcGeorge

Australia

Hi There,

I just purchased the UTC template for Boxing to have a play with. and I am getting an errot straight away with UTC. I am wondering if you can help me with this at all?

System.Xml.XmlException: For security reasons DTD is prohibited in this XML document. To enable DTD processing set the DtdProcessing property on XmlReaderSettings to Parse and pass the settings into XmlReader.Create method.
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDoctypeDecl()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
at System.Xml.XmlReader.MoveToContent()
at System.Xml.XmlReader.ReadStartElement()
at vMixController.Classes.Utils.LoadController(Stream stream, IList`1 functions, MainWindowSettings&amp; windowSettings)
at vMixController.Classes.Utils.LoadController(String fileName, IList`1 functions, MainWindowSettings&amp; windowSettings)

P.S. Don't be afraid, your controller is OK.
Report about it on forum.
Thanhnam1303  
#1244 Posted : Tuesday, August 8, 2023 3:55:54 AM(UTC)
Thanhnam1303

Viet Nam

When the decompression is finished, when opening the software, it only shows a white board and does not appear on the screen

Video Error on Youtube

UserPostedImage
gugacdb  
#1245 Posted : Wednesday, August 9, 2023 11:23:09 PM(UTC)
gugacdb

Hey guys, I'm having an issue where UTC isn't syncing with vMix. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Because it's happening on all of my computers.
Robert Grafe  
#1246 Posted : Monday, August 28, 2023 9:30:29 PM(UTC)
Robert Grafe

Man
Germany

feature request!

beeing able to combine fields, to reduce scripting and placeholder fields in gt titles

example:
- create textfieldA, textfieldB , textfieldC
- fill textfieldA with "X" and textfieldB with "Y"
- configure textfieldC in a way to be "XY"

real world example:
- textfieldA would be "2min penalty"
- textfieldB would be "high-sticking"
- textfieldC = $textfieldA + " for " + $textfieldB
- textfieldC would be "2min penalty for high-sticking"
---> the only field mapped to a title is textfieldC

additional would be great to have the same ability with list field (ex. $textfieldA + $listfieldA)
Moxro  
#1247 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2023 12:20:02 PM(UTC)
Moxro

Guatemala

How can I use it from an external computer?

A year ago I could do it, now I can't, I have used different versions of vMix
fenki86  
#1248 Posted : Monday, October 9, 2023 7:16:45 PM(UTC)
fenki86

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Hy!

I'm using the links via the Script-Field quite frequently to start multiple timers for example.

Is there any possibility to add the scripting feature also to the score widget? If you for example add 1 to "Shot on Goal" i'd automatically add 1 to "shots". Therefore one wouldn't have to press both buttons.

Thanks
chococrispis35  
#1249 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2023 7:05:04 AM(UTC)
chococrispis35

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
TO ELGARF:

UTC have a API that would allow Companion Bitfocus to control this program?

thanks
NSCPro  
#1250 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2023 4:10:36 AM(UTC)
NSCPro

Estonia

I don't understand what is a problem!!

I'm using vMix v26.0.0.45 and vMixUTC not working. I open saved file and after that crash and software close

2023-10-30 20:06:47.8102 ERROR First Chance exception. System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
2023-10-30 20:06:47.8102 ERROR First Chance exception. System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
2023-10-30 20:06:47.8102 ERROR Function calling error, result is . System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address)
at vMixAPI.State.SendFunction(String textParameters, Boolean async, Action`1 handler, Int32 timeout) in D:\??????\source\repos\elgarf\vMixUTC\vMixAPI\State.cs:line 430
Duneboy  
#1251 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2023 10:52:22 PM(UTC)
Duneboy

Portugal

I would love to use this software, but it wont sync. when it syncs it does not recognize any input of vmix. Anyone can help?
Valen Ferreyra  
#1252 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2023 3:27:56 AM(UTC)
Valen Ferreyra

Argentina

2023-11-09.txt (407kb) downloaded 4 time(s).

Captura.PNG (57kb) downloaded 5 time(s).

Hello, for a while now I have been having a problem, vmix utc controller suddenly closes, I work in utc with an excel linked to lists to constantly update scores, and every time the excel utc is updated it closes, I know what it is due to excel because if I don't update excel it doesn't close, but I wouldn't be finding the reason for the problem, I attach the log file
Armel14  
#1253 Posted : Wednesday, December 20, 2023 8:08:53 AM(UTC)
Armel14

Benin

I'm using BibleShow with generate xml file for bible scripture. 4 xml files are generated for 4 differentes versions of the scripture.
I noticed that when I use a xml file, this is note updated while the 3 others are updated. Screenshot_9.jpg (86kb) downloaded 2 time(s). Screenshot_8.jpg (77kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
fenki86  
#1254 Posted : Thursday, December 21, 2023 11:57:41 PM(UTC)
fenki86

Originally Posted by: fenki86 Go to Quoted Post
Hy!

I'm using the links via the Script-Field quite frequently to start multiple timers for example.

Is there any possibility to add the scripting feature also to the score widget? If you for example add 1 to "Shot on Goal" i'd automatically add 1 to "shots". Therefore one wouldn't have to press both buttons.

Thanks

As I don't think Elgarf has a lot of time at the moment or this might be low on the list as it might not have a lot of requests I'd love to know if anybody has a workaround for my problem.

Thanks
dmwkr  
#1255 Posted : Friday, December 22, 2023 1:35:41 AM(UTC)
dmwkr

Was thanked: 119 time(s) in 108 post(s)

As I don't think Elgarf has a lot of time at the moment or this might be low on the list as it might not have a lot of requests I'd love to know if anybody has a workaround for my problem.

Thanks

Maybe just add a "Goal" button, that executes the +1 on both widgets?
thanks 1 user thanked dmwkr for this useful post.
fenki86 on 12/27/2023(UTC)
fenki86  
#1256 Posted : Wednesday, December 27, 2023 7:48:54 PM(UTC)
fenki86

Originally Posted by: dmwkr Go to Quoted Post

Thanks

Maybe just add a "Goal" button, that executes the +1 on both widgets?

thank's for the hint - I think I'll do it that way. I'll use the score-widget without the +1 Button and add a separate one which will trigger multiple widgets.

Sometimes I'm just stuck in my lane - any outside view is worth a fortune. ;-)
IAmAkkim  
#1257 Posted : Thursday, December 28, 2023 1:18:42 AM(UTC)
IAmAkkim

United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
A few feature requests ::

1) Bulk Size/Edit options for all selected objects
2) REMOVE Confirmation pop-up (even if you can disable it in the settings) - nothing worse than making 20 changes and accidentally removing the 21st ;)
3) SetMultiViewOverlay - have the input be the GUID of the input not the NUMBER of the input (since numbers can change, wrecking your UTC)
4) The ability to "move Forward" or "move back" for buttons that are packed in tight which sorts them in the XML I suppose?
5) Make UTC have a "Design" mode where the "properties" of an object are a docked view on the right-hand side of UTC and automatically change based on which element you click on.

Otherwise, I truly love UTC, it has been a game changer and I really hope to see development continue!

thw19850316  
#1258 Posted : Saturday, December 30, 2023 1:10:00 PM(UTC)
thw19850316

China

excuse me,i can't download, and i can't open the download link!
Is the link invalid?
14chaio  
#1259 Posted : Sunday, January 14, 2024 7:54:35 AM(UTC)
14chaio

Argentina

hola necesito ayuda con la ultima version del utc,el problema esta en que el clock que agrego funciona una sola vez cuando le marco un evento despues ya no realiza ninguna accion. no puedo agregar otro evento porque no lo lanza! Gracias
tvunmdp  
#1260 Posted : Saturday, January 27, 2024 12:17:34 AM(UTC)
tvunmdp

Argentina

Hi, the app don't run in a fresh installation of windows 10 (22h2) machine. But in other computer with the same version of windows works great.

Attach the log for any help or sugestion.

Thanks!

2024-01-26 11:12:27.2608 ERROR First Chance exception. System.MissingMethodException: No se encontró ningún constructor predeterminado para el tipo 'vMixController.Help'. Puede usar las directivas Arguments o FactoryMethod para construir este tipo.
en System.Xaml.Schema.XamlTypeInvoker.DefaultCtorXamlActivator.EnsureConstructorDelegate(XamlTypeInvoker type)
2024-01-26 11:12:27.2920 ERROR First Chance exception. System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterException: No se encontró ningún constructor coincidente en el tipo 'vMixController.Help'. Puede usar las directivas Arguments o FactoryMethod para construir este tipo. ---> System.MissingMethodException: No se encontró ningún constructor predeterminado para el tipo 'vMixController.Help'. Puede usar las directivas Arguments o FactoryMethod para construir este tipo.
en System.Xaml.Schema.XamlTypeInvoker.DefaultCtorXamlActivator.EnsureConstructorDelegate(XamlTypeInvoker type)
en System.Xaml.Schema.XamlTypeInvoker.DefaultCtorXamlActivator.CreateInstance(XamlTypeInvoker type)
en System.Xaml.Schema.XamlTypeInvoker.CreateInstance(Object[] arguments)
en MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CreateInstanceWithCtor(XamlType xamlType, Object[] args)
en MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CreateInstance(XamlType xamlType, Object[] args)
--- Fin del seguimiento de la pila de la excepción interna ---
en MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CreateInstance(XamlType xamlType, Object[] args)
2024-01-26 11:12:27.3545 INFO 4.0.30319.42000
2024-01-26 11:12:27.3545 INFO Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
2024-01-26 11:12:27.3545 INFO Worker Threads:Completion Pool Threads - 1023:1000
2024-01-26 11:12:27.3545 INFO Loading mapped functions.
2024-01-26 11:12:27.3858 INFO Loading templates.
2024-01-26 11:12:27.5264 INFO Searching for data providers.
2024-01-26 11:12:28.0107 INFO Loading window settings.
2024-01-26 11:12:28.0263 INFO Loading variables.
2024-01-26 11:12:28.0732 INFO Checking for updates
2024-01-26 11:12:28.1669 ERROR First Chance exception. System.MissingMethodException: No se encontró ningún constructor predeterminado para el tipo 'vMixController.Help'. Puede usar las directivas Arguments o FactoryMethod para construir este tipo.
2024-01-26 11:12:28.1669 ERROR First Chance exception. System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterException: No se encontró ningún constructor coincidente en el tipo 'vMixController.Help'. Puede usar las directivas Arguments o FactoryMethod para construir este tipo. ---> System.MissingMethodException: No se encontró ningún constructor predeterminado para el tipo 'vMixController.Help'. Puede usar las directivas Arguments o FactoryMethod para construir este tipo.
en System.Xaml.Schema.XamlTypeInvoker.DefaultCtorXamlActivator.CreateInstance(XamlTypeInvoker type)
en System.Xaml.Schema.XamlTypeInvoker.CreateInstance(Object[] arguments)
en MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CreateInstanceWithCtor(XamlType xamlType, Object[] args)
--- Fin del seguimiento de la pila de la excepción interna ---
2024-01-26 11:12:28.3229 ERROR Dispatcher unhandled exception. System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80070490): No se ha encontrado el elemento. (Excepción de HRESULT: 0x80070490)
en System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
en NAudio.CoreAudioApi.MMDeviceEnumerator.GetDefaultAudioEndpoint(DataFlow dataFlow, Role role)
en NAudio.Wave.WasapiOut.GetDefaultAudioEndpoint()
en NewTek.NDI.WPF.ReceiveView.Connect(Source source) en D:\??????\source\repos\elgarf\vMixUTC\NDILibDotNet2\WPF.ReceiveView.cs:línea 484
en NewTek.NDI.WPF.ReceiveView.OnConnectedSourceChanged(Object sender, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e) en D:\??????\source\repos\elgarf\vMixUTC\NDILibDotNet2\WPF.ReceiveView.cs:línea 473
en System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
en System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
en System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
en System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(EntryIndex entryIndex, DependencyProperty dp, PropertyMetadata metadata, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType)
en System.Windows.DependencyObject.InvalidateProperty(DependencyProperty dp, Boolean preserveCurrentValue)
en System.Windows.Data.BindingExpressionBase.Invalidate(Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
en System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.TransferValue(Object newValue, Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
en System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.Activate(Object item)
en System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.AttachToContext(AttachAttempt attempt)
en System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.MS.Internal.Data.IDataBindEngineClient.AttachToContext(Boolean lastChance)
en MS.Internal.Data.DataBindEngine.Task.Run(Boolean lastChance)
en MS.Internal.Data.DataBindEngine.Run(Object arg)
en MS.Internal.Data.DataBindEngine.OnLayoutUpdated(Object sender, EventArgs e)
en System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.fireLayoutUpdateEvent()
en System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.UpdateLayout()
en System.Windows.UIElement.UpdateLayout()
en System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.SetLayoutSize()
en System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.set_RootVisualInternal(Visual value)
en System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.set_RootVisual(Visual value)
en System.Windows.Window.SetRootVisual()
en System.Windows.Window.SetRootVisualAndUpdateSTC()
en System.Windows.Window.SetupInitialState(Double requestedTop, Double requestedLeft, Double requestedWidth, Double requestedHeight)
en System.Windows.Window.CreateSourceWindow(Boolean duringShow)
en System.Windows.Window.CreateSourceWindowDuringShow()
en System.Windows.Window.SafeCreateWindowDuringShow()
en System.Windows.Window.ShowHelper(Object booleanBox)
en System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
en System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
2024-01-26 11:12:28.3279 ERROR Current domain unhandled exception. System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80070490): No se ha encontrado el elemento. (Excepción de HRESULT: 0x80070490)
en System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
en NAudio.CoreAudioApi.MMDeviceEnumerator.GetDefaultAudioEndpoint(DataFlow dataFlow, Role role)
en NAudio.Wave.WasapiOut.GetDefaultAudioEndpoint()
en NewTek.NDI.WPF.ReceiveView.Connect(Source source) en D:\??????\source\repos\elgarf\vMixUTC\NDILibDotNet2\WPF.ReceiveView.cs:línea 484
en NewTek.NDI.WPF.ReceiveView.OnConnectedSourceChanged(Object sender, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e) en D:\??????\source\repos\elgarf\vMixUTC\NDILibDotNet2\WPF.ReceiveView.cs:línea 473
en System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
en System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
en System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
en System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(EntryIndex entryIndex, DependencyProperty dp, PropertyMetadata metadata, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType)
en System.Windows.DependencyObject.InvalidateProperty(DependencyProperty dp, Boolean preserveCurrentValue)
en System.Windows.Data.BindingExpressionBase.Invalidate(Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
en System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.TransferValue(Object newValue, Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
en System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.Activate(Object item)
en System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.AttachToContext(AttachAttempt attempt)
en System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.MS.Internal.Data.IDataBindEngineClient.AttachToContext(Boolean lastChance)
en MS.Internal.Data.DataBindEngine.Task.Run(Boolean lastChance)
en MS.Internal.Data.DataBindEngine.Run(Object arg)
en MS.Internal.Data.DataBindEngine.OnLayoutUpdated(Object sender, EventArgs e)
en System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.fireLayoutUpdateEvent()
en System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.UpdateLayout()
en System.Windows.UIElement.UpdateLayout()
en System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.SetLayoutSize()
en System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.set_RootVisualInternal(Visual value)
en System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.set_RootVisual(Visual value)
en System.Windows.Window.SetRootVisual()
en System.Windows.Window.SetRootVisualAndUpdateSTC()
en System.Windows.Window.SetupInitialState(Double requestedTop, Double requestedLeft, Double requestedWidth, Double requestedHeight)
en System.Windows.Window.CreateSourceWindow(Boolean duringShow)
en System.Windows.Window.CreateSourceWindowDuringShow()
en System.Windows.Window.SafeCreateWindowDuringShow()
en System.Windows.Window.ShowHelper(Object booleanBox)
en System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
en System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
en System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
en System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)
en MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.CallbackWrapper(Object obj)
en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
en MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(CulturePreservingExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
en System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
en System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
en System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
en MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
en MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
en System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
en MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
en MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
en System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
en System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
en System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
en System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
en System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
en vMixController.App.Main()